Tattoos

so i made it in a magazine?? can you tell me which one!?

looks original to me

2ppd7wj.jpg

i'll try to find it. it was out about a year ago

my friend went to get tattooed by a friend of mine tonight (actually the same girl that did my cross with the snake). so i went with her. and could resist myself to get a little something..

so here's what she got:

(i'll upload a better picture once i can snap a better one)

5538546871_98060fc42b.jpg

and my skeleton key

5538546891_fa5debc026.jpg

Started a new tattoo over the weekend. Next session will be adding a bit of color and finishing the shading. Done by Scotty Munster at Olde Town Tattoo in St Cloud, MN.

Untitled-31.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Thanks!

Why does time ruin everything? Well, I guess I couldn't think of anything time didn't eventually ruin. You know? Once the sun explodes, even Sufu will be ruined!

in the superfuture we'll be chillin on the other side of the galaxy when the sun explodes, maybe catchin a ride to another universe from some funky cat with holographic tats that change colors and burn your eyes out if you stare

ha, don't be mean. however, time for me improves everything.

solid adh92. can you post the rest of your work too? still jelly over that devil you got from bhr.

getting zapped by mr eli quinters next wednesday! very excited!

Sure thing Aak. Thanks for the compliments. My right arm only has one spot left. As soon as these tattoos heal up I'll get some pictures so you guys can help me decide what to do for filler.

Post the Quinters picture asap. He does amazing stuff. I'm starting to think my left arm is going to be a Smith Street sleeve.

I don't have a tattoo yet but I was thinking of getting a stag on my chest with 'Sapientre Si Sincere' somewhere in there. That's my family crest and it means wisely if sincerely in latin.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/918590/tumblr_kscgdnhG331qzc9yeo1_400_thumb.jpg?1257049059

This is similar to what i would want the stag to look like, nothing redneckish

is that lemon zest or?

quotes are cool if they're special to you but incorporating one into your skin takes balls, I guess..

im going in again to have him even out some of the shading on the banners and finish it all up in a little bit

its the motto of the 4WD club my parents met in and that like all of my aunts and uncles and whatnot belonged to in college, i was raised with it on my favorite hat and lately ive been trying to just go forward with all the shit im doing. keep lookin ahead

as above so below

crosslorraine.jpg

thats funny you say that because thats another quote i really have been feeling lately, but i just know my interpretation of it... whats that symbol?