Tattoos

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but now that my right sleeve is almost finished I figured it'd be worth sharing.

All tattoos by Bill Canales, Full Circle Tattoo, San Diego.

5397602344_cc29ae8cce.jpg

bros, I've had this image saved for a long time. It's a cover of 391 from 1917 I think. I've always been into Dada shit, but I just really like this image.

It just recently occurred to me that it could make for a dope tattoo. Does anyone have any idea what it is though? :( some sort of mechanical piece. Also, I've watched Ballet Mechanique a few times checking to see if it was in there, but it isn't.

39107cover.jpg

yeah that only thing that I could think of was some sort of leg. I like how the text looks, but I wouldn't get that text.

391 still exists actually. I didn't see a contact e-mail on their site though. thanks for the link, mpcec. worth a try.

thinking of getting my first tattoo on my inner bicep. is it a particularly painful place? will it look weird if I continue working out and maybe gain some size? not planning on getting ridiculously big though.

it'st the skull from this:

orchid.gif

I'm guessing she has it to shut up her preachy religious friends, and because it looks badass. Or maybe it's for the love of metal?

What are you implying? That she can't have it because she's not burning churches? Or the irony of using St. Peter's cross to symbolize atheism?