Tattoos

thinking of finding someone who can make a sleeve out of the hubble pictures of the eagle nebula, have that across the bicep and lead down into the forearm with little galaxies speckled leading into a spiral text wrapping around to the wrist. I think I'll probably have to search really hard to find someone who can tattoo the nebula though. Maybe ill head down to NY to find some of the really good painterly guys. Any recommendations welcome.

eagle-nebula-420x420.jpg

leading into this

afa511cb77fd22c4a2bd4deec04a75e1.jpg

thinking of doing a chest piece next weekend or the following. something with an eagle or whatever. anyone got one? or cool pics? inspire meee

i love old flash so i'm thinking something based on a milton zeis, bert grimm, percy waters, etc joint.

thinking of doing a chest piece next weekend or the following. something with an eagle or whatever. anyone got one? or cool pics? inspire meee

i love old flash so i'm thinking something based on a milton zeis, bert grimm, percy waters, etc joint.

if you can book a chest piece a week out the artist isn't worth it... unless you know the artist the good ones book months in advance and are by appointment only. don't do it.

if you can book a chest piece a week out the artist isn't worth it... unless you know the artist the good ones book months in advance and are by appointment only. don't do it.

I have 4 tattoos by the artist I would go to. He's mah guy

mostly i wanted to start a discussion about chest pieces or stomach tats. I don't know anyone personally with one.

^thanks :)

here is my chestpiece.. noviss, i have to warn you though, it hurts like a motherfucker.

artsy picture from some magazine... all i could find at this moment.

i really dig these chestpieces.. especially the owls:

tumblrldquo5ji9d1qzabkf.jpg

unknown artist

hooper01.jpg

thomas hooper

sarahredhotandbluetatto.jpg

sarah schor

^thanks :)

here is my chestpiece.. noviss, i have to warn you though, it hurts like a motherfucker.

Nice octo! do you have any other tattoos or is that the only one? The longest I've been tattooed is only like an hour and a half. I'm usually fine with the pain while getting tacked, it's the next day when it's stingy and burny that I turn into a little bitch.

I seriously want something by Sarah Schor so bad. No one cool ever comes to Seattle tattoo convention.