Tattoos

yep, i got those stylized hawaiian fish hooks back in 2003 in memorial of my late wife.

At first I was like:

2i9tbh4.jpg

the fish hook is a symbol of unity and strength in hawaiian culture though rarely used in polynesian tattoo. they actually spell out her name in the crescent part and the "flames" are her angel wings from my heart.

Then I was like:

np40g0.jpg

Which side (tattooed chest side or the other) do you intend on having a full sleeve? What genre of tattoo do you have in mind?

hard to explain in english but im looking for something with many "applats" (all black pieces) + geometrical shapes and dirty "pointillisme" aspect.

damn if anyone can understand what's below.. anyways everything is pretty set on the paper (i want to draw all my tattoos myself) , just waiting to find the good man to make em now.

So I googled "applats" and this is what came up:

2u5wc91.png

I have to say the tattoo I imagine after reading your description and seeing the pic is very cool.

I think the sleeves are very in right now, but will not be that cool in a few years. I'm feeling kinda like a prick right now tho, caring so much about another man's body. No homo.

hard to explain in english but im looking for something with many "applats" (all black pieces) + geometrical shapes and dirty "pointillisme" aspect.

damn if anyone can understand what's below.. anyways everything is pretty set on the paper (i want to draw all my tattoos myself) , just waiting to find the good man to make em now.

Maybe show some drawings would be better.