Tattoos

i go to grime's shop www.theskullandsword.com hands down the best shop in the bay area. all my work is done there by pretty much everyone, gonna get some work on my stomach from grime later this year.

boar was by yutaro, eye was by lango

forearm.jpg

girl w/ lamb & dagger by lango

bicep.jpg

sphinx by henry lewis (not finished)

P1010936.jpg

going to head to ny at the end of the month to get work done by steve boltz, really good traditional work. this dude is doing work on grimes chest.

yo, you were in the detroit hardcore scene? my avatar is a reference to cold as life, hahaha

yeah i never really hung with those ctyc guys because they are old and scary. even the skinny old white guys have scars tattooed on their faces and rock spikes and spurs on their boots. those guys are the realest hardcore dudes i have seen.

BORN TO LAND HARD

about the feeling of wanting a tatoo but not knowing what to get ...

i've got a round hypertrophic scar on the top my chest and i want to use it or tatoo near it so that it is related. i'm tired of seeing it and tired of people asking what it is, but also of not knowing what should i get inked. hopefully i'll find soon... i don't want to choose the first good idea.

(it's not old enough to get tatooed on).

i called boltz about a month prior to me going to new york and he said he was available and i thought to myself was being available a good thing or a bad thing? :rolleyes:

I could care less if the dude isnt hyped like some other tattooers who book like a year out, dude makes sick tattoos!

Let me know how it goes but Ill probably just go with Steve.

...Let me know how it goes but Ill probably just go with Steve.

I'm being lazy and not reading the beginning of your exchange, but Eli also works out of Smith St. and he does awesome shit too... just in case you're on the fence about which artist you're going to go with.

He did pretty much all of my friend's stuff, and shes a stickler for good work.

Anyway, I just moved over into Carroll Gardens so I'm definitely going to have to hit those dudes up for some work.