Tattoos

Getting this done in grayscale over my right pec on Thursday. One six hour session, hell yeah. Will try to make it look like an ancient theater mask a bit more, mainly by removing the pupils. Thoughts?

greek-mask-tom-durham.jpg

Here's a bloody, sweaty preview:

IMG_0144.jpg

Extremely happy with it, although the pain as compared with the one on my arm was pretty gnarly, especially over the keybone and above the nipple, fuck. I'll post more when it's healed up somewhat. 5 hours ;(

For the Swedes out there, Maria at King Carlos Tattoo is my fucking girl. She's seriously awesome.

Looking to get my first tat but have no idea what to get. How did you guys choose what you want?

Get a dragon flying out of a skull, with a koi swimming out of it's mouth. Get it in the small of your back and have them write "family" underneath it in Japanese.

You're welcome.

unfinished.. got it last night.

snakew.png

snakke.png

hes gonna add green in the snake and the eye is gonna be crazy colorful

i got it from craig beasley.. he was in town tattooing a few friends in his hotel room so i was lucky enough to drink and blaze through out the whole process and let me tell ya it helped!