Tattoos

I just emailed nick baxter last night!!

Is he back in Austin, TX?

Nick got a new place in Austin. He's going to be Phoenix, AZ soon (8/7/09) for an art show with Adrian Domic then he and I are going to hang out a bit in CA.

he was in branford,ct, about 20 minutes from where i grew up. I contacted him about a sleeve a long time ago. he's amazing, his work in person is unreal.

I thought that's where he was, but I got an auto-reply email from him that said he was in texas from aug 08....?

My mom lives about 20 minutes from CT and I want to start on my sleeve real bad, and the convenience is unreal if he's still in branford. (I'm in NYC.) Im tired of only having one leg tattooed.

EDIT:

Damnit Allan. You harbinger of bad news!

No matter. I'm still getting it done by him, if he agrees.

I thought that's where he was, but I got an auto-reply email from him that said he was in texas from aug 08....?

My mom lives about 20 minutes from CT and I want to start on my sleeve real bad, and the convenience is unreal if he's still in branford. (I'm in NYC.) Im tired of only having one leg tattooed.

EDIT:

Damnit Allan. You harbinger of bad news!

No matter. I'm still getting it done by him, if he agrees.

I got tattooed by him at Transcend in Branford, CT but going out to Austin is way better. I live in CA and I was really skeptical about TX but Austin is rad. If you go out there ask Nick to take you to Bat Bridge.

I got tattooed by him at Transcend in Branford, CT but going out to Austin is way better. I live in CA and I was really skeptical about TX but Austin is rad. If you go out there ask Nick to take you to Bat Bridge.

Texas confuses me, and being a girl, pisses me off. However, Pee-Wees Big Adventure has made it somewhat of a novelty to me. THE STARS AT NIGHT, ARE BIG AND BRIGHT, DEEP IN THE HEARRRRT OF TEXASSSS!

Whatever that is, sounds hilarious. What did you get tattooed, if you don't mind me asking?

Texas confuses me, and being a girl, pisses me off. However, Pee-Wees Big Adventure has made it somewhat of a novelty to me. THE STARS AT NIGHT, ARE BIG AND BRIGHT, DEEP IN THE HEARRRRT OF TEXASSSS!

Whatever that is, sounds hilarious. What did you get tattooed, if you don't mind me asking?

Austin is like an island. It's a pretty liberal place whereas the rest of Texas...not so much! There are great record stores, lots of veg food, art everywhere. It's cool.

Nick tattooed my right calf. I don't have any photos of it that I can post. I've got the ruins of a city with a bunch of plants and vines growing out of it. There's more to it than that. It's just kind of a long story.

Nate Kostechko is almost done doing a half sleeve on my left arm. I'm debating whether or not to go all the way down to the wrist.

Do itttt.

Describe sleeve, plz.

Nick is tattooing at some convention in Massachusetts late October, and if he responds to me in time, I'm going to see if I can set up my first appointment for then. I feel unbalanced just having most of my left leg tattooed.

Tattooed broads are hot but they usually either has just a dumb tramp stamp, something equivalent, or completely go overboard covered.

I had an ex like that; they look like they falled in a mudpuddle in the dark.

Same can usually be said of dudes, but still. Chicks usually get the hooks on work. MUD PUDDLE.

Do itttt.

Describe sleeve, plz.

Nick is tattooing at some convention in Massachusetts late October, and if he responds to me in time, I'm going to see if I can set up my first appointment for then. I feel unbalanced just having most of my left leg tattooed.

The halfsleeve that Nathan Kostechko is working on for me right now has the 4 elements (earth, water, air, fire) on the outside of my arm and a robin with an earthworm on the inside of my arm. I'll PM you with pics.

I just emailed nick baxter last night!!

Is he back in Austin, TX?

I will be extremely jealous, his work is insaneeeeeee. I was going to attempt to go to him for my 3/4 sleeve, but finding out there was like a 2 year wait IF he even liked the idea and wanted to do it.

I will be extremely jealous, his work is insaneeeeeee. I was going to attempt to go to him for my 3/4 sleeve, but finding out there was like a 2 year wait IF he even liked the idea and wanted to do it.

Yeah I dont really care about the wait. I gotta save up my dough for it anyway. Plus I KNOW he'll like my idea.

SUCK OOOOON IT.

What did you want to get done by him?

Yeah I dont really care about the wait. I gotta save up my dough for it anyway. Plus I KNOW he'll like my idea.

SUCK OOOOON IT.

What did you want to get done by him?

Initially I was thinking about going to him for my wolves/owl thing i got going on now, but went with Kurt Fagerland and I'm super happy with how its going so whatever.

What are you getting from him?