corpus

Guest bma

4e02p2r.png

I'm interested in buying a pair. Does anyone know how they fit? I like my jeans pretty slim, but not spandex tight. help ~

Have you ever been asphyxiated?

Yeah, it's kinda like that. Only with your balls.

Tried corpus on, wanted to see a doctor afterwards.

Guest blackbird

They are ugly but that is why they are SO GOOD!

That picture IS a BAD, BAD, BAD example of the fit. Male camel-toe is never good, even if the camel only has one toe. Try sizing up like the swedish boys do. They'll still be slim but not tight and sit lower on the hip.

When you see the Corpus guys wearing these they look nothing like this photo.

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/corpus/rye.php

Those look great (and for $100 seem like a great buy). From what I can tell, it seems like they are sized one below the actual waist, but I can't find anything regarding how much they stretch. It doesn't look like it's dry denim, so maybe they are pretty static in their waist size.

Anyone know anything about them?

yeah that wash is straight up middle school. this kid had the coolest pair of black/grey acid wash when i was in sixth grade (like '87 maybe?). i would rock those in a second. jump on it now kiddies, soon it will be everywhere and people will remember why it went away the first time.

acid wash snow wash stone wash. the ones above arent bad but if anyone needs a reminder (or wasnt there the first time around kids) as to how bad it can get, here are some really bad levi's 550 (loose tapered) i found at the salvo a few months ago.

1005990xi1.jpg

1005991ou6.jpg

pics of hypercolor available on request