hockey

julianREE

I was wondering how long it would be before you bumped this thread :). Are you happy about Linden nettie? Is this the year the Canucks go all the way?

yeah im happy he got signed. hes my favourite canuck, i couldnt imagine him signing with anyone else.

im hoping this is the year we go all the way, like any other canuck fan. :)

The players tend to skate around bumping into people and getting all sweaty - its all very manly and Canadian. Plus they get hot soup between shifts to keep them warm on the bench.
do they really get soup or was that a joke?

you trippin.

Are you saying that you like that jersey? People are so desperate to wear some kind of decent Canucks shirt that they have embraced their original stick-on-a-rink uniforms because even those ones are better than whatever else the team has served up - which as I pointed out, has not been very good.

For our Sharks fans - their updated logo.

sharks.jpg

first off, thanks for bumping the thread, i almost forgot it existed. second i dislike the new sharks logo, but i'll deal with it. i still have my old jersey, so its not too big of a problem to show my love for the older uniform.

excited for the new season! anyone going to any pre season games?

first off, thanks for bumping the thread, i almost forgot it existed. second i dislike the new sharks logo, but i'll deal with it. i still have my old jersey, so its not too big of a problem to show my love for the older uniform.

excited for the new season! anyone going to any pre season games?

Very excited about the new season (for all that I will get to see in australia) a lot of young talent coming through to really lift the game.

All the new uniforms have been hit and miss though.

• 2 weeks later...