hockey

julianREE

man im so happy for a few of my friends who are die hard B's fans for a long time.

crazy how i got to witness the sox, pats, c's and b's win it all in these recent years.

^^ my wifes from vancouver we left a couple days before all this nonsense.. apparently that asian kid is her friends younger brother. i hear theyre catching alot of people using videos posted online. and yeah theres a video of that dude (trying) to break stuff.

^^ my wifes from vancouver we left a couple days before all this nonsense.. apparently that asian kid is her friends younger brother. i hear theyre catching alot of people using videos posted online. and yeah theres a video of that dude (trying) to break stuff.

LOL.................................LOL

jz3t3.jpg

..too soon?

in all honesty it was a decent final, and was glad to see a goalie dominate as much as tim thomas did after such a mediocre goalie performance during last year's stanley cup finals. (well if we take luongo's performance into account also, then these finals were mediocre...)

Bruins seem to be enjoying themselves running up a $156,679.74 Bar Tab. It is worth taking a look at the photo of the receipt at the bottom.

Flyers are making drastic changes, dealing Richard AND Carter away while signing Bryzgalov to a 9-year/$51 million contract. Hopefully more deals will happen with the draft.

Oh and the Canucks pick up 5 awards at the NHL awards:

- Daniel Sedin: Art Ross Trophy (most points during season) and the Ted Lindsay Award as the NHL's Most Outstanding Player as voted by the players.

- Ryan Kesler: Frank J. Selke trophy as the league's best defensive forward.

- Roberto Luongo & Cory Schneider: William Jennings Trophy as the goaltenders on the team allowing the fewest goals this season.

- Mike Gillis: GM of the year

I think I was shock for a decent while after hearing about Richards and Carter being traded. Carter I was prepared for, but Richards and in the same day? Fuck.

I'm cautiously optimistic, and I'm really excited to see what happens next because I doubt they're done.

Definitely a stunning day as a Flyers fan. Probably the biggest day since they got Lindros.

Like xerrox, Carter to Columbus wasn't shocking but Mike Richards to LA?!? Never saw that coming.

I wonder if the whispers of issues in the room and off the ice led to Richards getting dealt though Brayden Schenn and Wayne Simmonds is very good return. Really excited to see Schenn in orange and black.

2 blockbusters and Bryzgalov on the same day. Snider, Holmgren, etc got balls that's for sure.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...