hockey

julianREE

Congrats to the Western Conference Champs!

I thought your message was better before you edited it. ;)

-Jake

I'm trying to be positive and say more nice things...

What I really wanted to say is that I'm glad that fuck had to limp out of Detroit with the cup. Also if the wings were playing patty cake like the pens in the previous rounds they would have been healthy enough to hoist. After playing the dirty ducks and the hard hitting hawks they just did not another long series in them.

NEXT YEAR.

for those who havent heard balsillies bid to buy the coyotes and move them to hamilton was rejected. the whole thing was pretty unrealalistic but it would have been cool for hamilton and wouldve made for a good rivalry with the leafs/senators.

Enough excuses, they lost. Next year might bring them better fortune and a healthier roster. Until then there is nothing else to say about that matter.

It's not an excuse, it's a reason. Wings were forced to play a week early when the NHL moved up the finals and ultimately suffered.

The wings made the final four three years straight so I'm not concerned with their future and am not looking to make excuses for this post season. I am just upset that some wimps are walking around with the cup.

I still think it's crazy to put a hockey rink in the desert assuming that the locals and old birds would take to a sport played on ice. Where do you all think the coyotes should go? I am gunning for a new Hartford team.

Building on what has already been said. The Red Wings just announced that Lindstrom was out the two games late in the playoffs due to being speared by Kane. He had to have testicular surgery in between series which really shows how much balls these NHL players have to complete for the cup.

Building on what has already been said. The Red Wings just announced that Lidstrom was out the two games late in the playoffs due to being speared by Kane. He had to have testicular surgery in between series which really shows how much balls these NHL players have to complete for the cup.

No pun intended...:P

To your other topic: Im undecided on a good location for them.

The wings made the final four three years straight so I'm not concerned with their future and am not looking to make excuses for this post season. I am just upset that some wimps are walking around with the cup.

I still think it's crazy to put a hockey rink in the desert assuming that the locals and old birds would take to a sport played on ice. Where do you all think the coyotes should go? I am gunning for a new Hartford team.

Canada would have been great. Hartford would be fine. I don't like hockey in the south or the Southwest. I haven't heard where they're potentially going to go. Anyone hear anything?

ah i was js thinking about the 1970 stanley cup between bruins and the blues..

bruins are up 3-0 in the series and its overtime of game 4.

40 seconds into overtime, derek sanderson dishes out a pass to bobby orr, and he, of course, scores the winning goal.

ahah after that blues defenseman noel picard trips him..

this picture is awesome

bobbyorr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else surprised to see Hossa get a 12 year deal to play for the Blackhawks? 12 years?! Crazy.

Goodbye Havlat; it was nice having you here.

-Jake

^^ super surprised! I guess they want him for the rest of his hockey career.

By the way the Black Hawks let go of Nikolai Khabibulin

and the Oilers got him. The Oilers also let go of Dwayne Roloson and let him go to the Islanders. Now the Oilers just let go of a old goalie and now they get another old goalie.

...And the Pauhlson went to the Bluejackets. The Blackhawks should have an interesting look next year. Still Huet though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...