hockey

julianREE

• 4 weeks later...

nabokov to the KHL? i'm not surprised that no team picked him up. he is an excellent regular season goalie, but teams want an outstanding playoff goalie that can rob a series. plus the 6 million he was asking for was also not helpful.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm happy my boy Sharpie's off to such a great start this season. Certainly there have been plenty of frustrations thus far this season (not in my opinion, stemming from any of the post season moves), but Sharp has been a bright spot.

word. this is the best I've seen the canucks since the 90's, and they weren't. even elite back then. I was never feelin nas/morrison/bertuzzi (cocksucker) but this squad looks legit. of course our playoff goaltending is a liability since mclean but we'll see. good thing the hawks are shit this year and we been good against detroit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chara might not be a dirty player, he's actually somewhat likable. However, it was a dirty play and definitely dumb.

I don't understand who the nhl enforces rules. They convene with the offending players, it makes no sense. It was an illegal play and it broke some guy's neck/smashed his brain whether or not Chara meant it or not.

Having been cursed to be a life-long Canucks fan, I just wanted to point out that they currently have the most points in the league, most wins, fewest losses, the most goals for and the third lowest goals against.

I sense a first round playoff exit.