Washington vs Montreal

New Jersey vs Philadelphia

Buffalo vs Boston

Pittsburgh vs Ottawa

San Jose vs Colarado

Chicago vs Nashville

Vancover vs Las Angeles

Phoenix Coyotes vs Detroit

well, I went 5/8 in the first round...pretty shitty....I figured Boston and Philly had a chance, but I certainly didn't see Montreal coming.

Montreal vs Pittsburgh

Boston vs Philadelphia

San Jose vs Detroit

Vancouver vs Chicago

I'll be real excited to see the Hawks-Canucks games. Should be really chippy, with every game a hairsbreadth away from violence erupting.

Fuck you Dustin Byfuglien :mad:

I swear this motherfucker only plays good against the Canucks.

It's the goonish nature of the Canucks that brings it out in him. They played pretty clean hockey the first two games, since then Burrows has been a dirty motherfucker. I think the commentator said it best when he watched Burrows go after Campbell, "You know, if you're gonna play like that, maybe you shouldn't wear a visor." As far as Byfuglien, he SHOULD park his ass in front of the net more often - but he only seems to do it when they play Vancouver.

It's the goonish nature of the Canucks that brings it out in him. They played pretty clean hockey the first two games, since then Burrows has been a dirty motherfucker. I think the commentator said it best when he watched Burrows go after Campbell, "You know, if you're gonna play like that, maybe you shouldn't wear a visor." As far as Byfuglien, he SHOULD park his ass in front of the net more often - but he only seems to do it when they play Vancouver.

Byfuglien seems to relish playing the role as a villain in Vancouver, as evidenced by his celebration after his hat-trick in game 3 (I believe it was).

Although it's easier said than done, if the Canucks can't get proper positioning on Byfuglien, why can't they at least take his stick so he can't get a good shot away?

It's good to see that if Vancouver can play a clean, disciplined game, then they can match up very well against Chicago, especially on even strength play.

I can't believe the Habs actually pulled it off. MTLiens went bonkers last night.

3022378.bin?size=620x400

Montreal_liquor__641641artw.jpg

What a game it was!!!

it's been 17 years since we made it this far, can't believe it's been this long

These guys are a bunch of idiot and we should give the police full authority to shoot them next time so that shit stops for good. 100 morons can make our whole city looks like a bunch of retards.....