Favorite Cologne

i'm all for splashing out.. but not 200$ / 1.7 oz. particularly for that one..! each to his own though.

vetiver. by guerlain or l'artisan. if you don't like smelling like a woman or like a kid who's come out a sweet shop and you don't like that synthetic smell designer fragrances have - this is the one for you.

denim, now scents! my two obsessions in one forum, i think i'm gonna go on overload lol. i have a bunch but the ones that i like most are --

Bond No. 9 Gramercy Park - my green ivy summer scent, similar to marc jacobs

Bond No. 9 Chez Bond - almost dead ringer for green irish tweed minus the bitter creed note

Costume National Scent Intense - dark sweet amber and the warmth of tea w. flowers

Comme de Garcons 2 - not 2Man, this is the stuff that is based in ink with magnolia

Chanel Allure Homme - a great throw on whenever scent; its sweet citrus on top of cedar

212 CH - too popular, but i like the metalic freshness with the flowers and musk

Creed Silver Mountain Water - fresh, sweet water. great to throw on in a rush also

well those are the ones i wear the most off the top of my head. i cant think of many dark warm scents right now that'd i wear cuz its about 96F lol.

If Im doing a nice evening, church, or in front of the judge (basically the only time I'll wear a suit) its Channel Ëgoïste, it has a warm with clovey vanilla tones with a woodsy undertones - other than that I'm a Aqua Velva man - hah

603935_m.JPG

"Today's peacock tomorrow's feather duster. "

darkanimal -- if i can vouch for one thing about bond scents is that they are well made, complex and last a very long time.

their only downside is that their scents aren't very daring or original at all. if anything alot of them are like well crafted, quality copies of some scents. off the top of my head, here are some of my reviews

Eau de New York -- listed as unisex, starts off very, very fresh and green with floral but dries down to very feminine. all you get in the end are the flowers and something that smells like 4711

Great Jones -- listed as men's, very soapy. it was soapy in an old fashioned/barbershop soapy in my opinion; not like a bar of irish springs.

Chez Bond -- men's, modern Green Irish Tweed. no bitter, harsh note though. very natural smelling unlike curve or cool water (or the other GIT copies) that seem to smell synthetic after a while.

Central Park -- unisex, green but in an herbal manor. woody non-sweet green

Gramercy Park -- unisex, a clearer marc jacobs. fresher, and less powdery. the beginning is so fresh and so sweet and zesty green. the dry down is a little sweet bcuz the musk and herbalness comes through.

Riverside Drive -- men's, this smells like every other men's fresh scent out there. it reminded me of abercrombie signature or abercrombie fierce.

Little Italy -- unisex, at first it smelled like fresh tangerine, later the sweet flowers came through and it was like a soft sweet tangerine/dreamsicle.

West Broadway -- unisex, imagine taking cola and mixing it with fresh cinnamon and herbs, something soapy and syrupy and you have west broadway

Wall Steet -- mens', save yourself the money and go with another quality designer marine scent instead like issey miyake, bulgari aqua or acqua di gio. this is like a niche version of those others.

New Haarlem -- unisex, sposed to be bonds take on a foody/coffee/chocolate scent. this one smelled like coffee and maple syrup.

hope this helps ya!