Poll: Does Hedi's exit effect your decision to buy Dior?

docnbhd

Does Hedi's exit effect yoru decision to buy future Dior products?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Does Hedi's exit effect yoru decision to buy future Dior products?

• Yes
    • No

how is it possible to say what I think about the brand without seeing what happens to it..?

I like Kris, so I'm hoping something good will come out of this.

Oh I agree^^^ I am pretty optimistic that Dior will regain its strength. I just wanted to see what people might "foresee" and how they feel about Hedi's departure.

It draws an interesting conclusion: are you loyal to the brand or the designer under the brand?

The only reason I buy Dior is because of it's slim cut. Don't really care who is designing it- that being said I doubt Kris is going to follow the superduper slim aesthetic that hedi had, and if that is indeed the case then defintely not.

The Dior Heidi Slimane denim might be there to stay though... There might not be anything new from Heidi @ Dior but I heard from the S.A.'s that the Dior cut denim (especially the raws) with their signature 19cm openings and scar are going to be a staple for the Dior Homme line. Is there hope of this being true?

The only reason I buy Dior is because of it's slim cut. Don't really care who is designing it- that being said I doubt Kris is going to follow the superduper slim aesthetic that hedi had, and if that is indeed the case then defintely not.

The YSL Rive Gauche by Slimane was extremely slim. I would really like to get more, but I can't find any,