man stain on jeans??

rh3522

If you don't wait 6 months before washing THEY'LL BE RUINED!!!!

Seriously, man. Wash your fucking jeans. You can still get fades. People are way too worried about "ruining" jeans. Is mynudies.com to blame for all of this? Is it bringing a bunch of chavs into the dry denim who ask inane questions?

very sadly, i think it is nudies in general (and i suppose largely mynudies.com) that has alot to do with this. Mynudies.com was not bad when i first started going there, but its gotten progressively worse. I understand people just getting into something wont know everything right away, but the lack of common sense is astounding. Like, common sense would dictate "do not take pics of freshly semen stained jeans and post pics ona web-forum asking what to do." Common sense would also dictate "the more you wear your jeans, and the more physically active you are while wearing them, the faster the indigo will fade." but still there are people who have to have someone else write this out for them in order to understand it.

and if this thread isn't on mynudies also, it damn well needs to be. haha

But whatever, this thread is instant classic.

+ rep for OP for some of the funniest shit ever on here. I still can't get over the its about an hour old part, almost makes me think this is a funny hoax.

Who started the immortal 6 month rule? I love posts about people who are worried about washing their jeans even though they have gravy and pudding stains everywhere and just shit themselves, but it's only 5 months and 15 days, so they're not allowed to wash them by law or they'll ruin their wicked awesome fades.

Well, I think we need to discuss more deeply about this problem. It's not only how to clean the "man stain" but how to prevent it happening again? What caused the "man stain" in first place? I'm sure this is very fruitfull since there must be many superfuturians who are too embarrassed to come forward with their "man stains". Lets rid the world of nasty "man stains"!

Wow, dry denim is getting to the point where its ridiculous.

getting??????

its been that way since people started wearing nasty jeans because of some arbitrary rule a company came up with in marketing.

these are fucking samurais... a wash will not dent them...

oh, to the OP, next time swallow.

indigo is not water solvent, so if u soak them with a little dr.bronners, u should be fine. i always take off my samurais before i pull out the jammie. now youre either the bill clinton\lewinsky of superdenim, depending on your preference:D