man stain on jeans??

rh3522

yeah so i know that this is probably a redundant topic here but i couldnt find this in the search button and i wanted faster replies then the small questions thread would give me...

so yeah i gotta man stain on my jeans and this is one i dont wanna point to people and tell them of my memories...

any suggestions??? its about an hour old...

ps its waaay to early for a wash

IMG_8042.jpg

IMG_8050.jpg

how would soda work??? soak it or apply it on??

1.) log into superfuture

2.) take off your pants and lay them on your lap

3.) chug 2 coca-colas as fast as you can

3a.) midway through the second can, commence laughing and squirting cola out of your nose as you come to realize the utter ridiculousness of your "problem."

4.) wash your pants.

You are a sick motherfucker.

He's probably jackin' it right now to the thought of us looking at his "man stain."

lol :D

servo, gross as it is, i'd rather this than all the other guys who've asked about getting rid of poo/barf/urine stains. almost innocuous....but not.

by the way, there is a phenomenon called "spot cleaning" that will get rid of your man stain. distilled water with a clean cotton cloth is fine. BLOT BLOT BLOT

The dry Nudie bandwagoners are going too far when they're weighing their options between cleaning up their man juice shot spots and doing a bit of cleaning on their jeans for fear of losing so much valued indigo that ironically, they want to get rid of in the end anyway. Shit man. Oh, and the pics were really uncalled for.

The dry Nudie bandwagoners are going too far when they're weighing their options between cleaning up their man juice shot spots and doing a bit of cleaning on their jeans for fear of losing so much valued indigo that ironically, they want to get rid of in the end anyway. Shit man. Oh, and the pics were really uncalled for.

zzzz white spot either way!

let it sit in your jeans, eventually they'll swim off the fabric at the hem - - but is definitly dependant on the strength of your swimmers; if you have weak swimmers then your man stain will eventually end up at mid thigh, if the case, you'll have a nice unassuming shite stain - - , which could be anything from milk, to rubbed on white out