Diesel Remy

Steve Madden Remie

Abercrombie and Fitch Treads

Bass and Co. Treads

Hollister Co. Rubber Flip Flops

Vans Slipon Classic

Adidas Samba

I started collecting like 3 years ago. :P

Does anyone know if theres some sort of insert you can buy to make a shoe fit a little smaller?

sometimes I add a Dr. Scholl's memory fit insoles to the shoes and if the shoe was sort of loose all around, the insoles will take up some room and your feet will be a bit more secure. this helps sometimes too if the shoes are a tad bit too long. if they are more than a size too large then I am not sure if these would work or not. cheers

P.S. for phoenixaurora, I recommend you spend some more time on the future and I'd like to see an upgrade in your shoe collection, I assume you are younger than say, 22, which is fine but as you get older you may develop different tastes.

snapped this out of my iphoto guess maybe 2 thirds of what i have at my place currently,nike ranges u11-us12 puma us11-12 adi us12 my feet have deffinatly grown im fnding things dont fit anymore total fuker have to have a big clear out in summer and need do some serious hunting to find correct sizes ie us12 stussy les i need!!!

trainersvs6.jpg

but yea i want to get in to real shoes this summer,for smart days etc,suede or something this is a big gap in my knowlege i need to start filling

your a clyde fan seenmy ;)?

i don't have a great collection.. but here you go

5zcil21.jpg

5xxe1oh.jpg

67qzecg.jpg

68a4t34.jpg

4yuftie.jpg

4pxjthx.jpg

4koeaoo.jpg

53tkhw0.jpg

my style is changing the last couple of minths.. so there are also some old shoes i never wear

snapped this out of my iphoto guess maybe 2 thirds of what i have at my place currently,nike ranges u11-us12 puma us11-12 adi us12 my feet have deffinatly grown im fnding things dont fit anymore total fuker have to have a big clear out in summer and need do some serious hunting to find correct sizes ie us12 stussy les i need!!!

trainersvs6.jpg

but yea i want to get in to real shoes this summer,for smart days etc,suede or something this is a big gap in my knowlege i need to start filling

Wow, 59 pair of shoes/sneakers :o!

Wow, 59 pair of shoes/sneakers :o!

seenmy's collection is great. Lots of substance and not a whole lot of crap like the kids nowadays. And everything is worth shit loads. props

I'd like to see 78's collection. I think he would have some ill shit.

2 pairs of vans white canvas slip ons (ones from nov, and the other i just bought last month), one pair of diesles(not sure of the model name), and a pair of ponys. i RARELY find my self wearing anything other than the vans though. but i'm looking at picking up some white canvas umbro by kim jones' off of oipolli if they restock in my size...