Fragrance Thread

gimmegimme

the byredo candles are dope though

i got lilla nygatan 23-- i think this was limited to barneys and acne shops..

very pleasant in my bedroom

the bibliothèque candle was also nicee... like, a sexy study filled with slutty librarians

The 50 ml private blends always retail for $175-195 the 100ml is another $100 or so.

or you can participate in these splits from this guy for $116/50ml

hes also doin 30, 15, 10, and 5ml splits

anyone on here ever done a fragrance split in general?

• 1 month later...

got a sample of PG's Indochine and have fallen in love with it.. want to purchase a bottle though basenotes say that PG has way better frags so I want to try them all.. my only gripe is that Indochine fades away so quickly on my skin :(

These past few days I have been drinking this awesome "icewine" tea. It has this deep, oak-y wine scent (with an underlying apricot note) and I am dying to find a perfume that has a strong wine note base but I can't seem to find anything :( help?

Does anyone know of a shop that still has Comme des Garcons Series 6 Synthetic: Skai? I know it was discontinued awhile back, just curious if anyone knew of any place that still had some stock.

Edited by 8bpc

• 2 months later...

I continue to use Le Labo, usually their Tubereuse, but occasionally the Rose 31. I've been using them for like 5 years or something? I still haven't found anything I like better - I checked out six scents and I was thoroughly underwhelmed.

I just don't like fetishizing anything, and fragrance is no different. Not to mention the first time I went to the Le Labo in the LES, one of the owners just chilled with me, and eventually took a piece of ambergris out of the safe and let me smell it, and just hold it in my hand. It's super hard to get now because sperm whales are protected, so it was really cool to get my first introduction to cologne from a guy who knows cologne, showing me what one of the original bases of cologne is really like.

Also the chemist girls at that location are super hot.

tumblr_ltikpklmPJ1r5psx2o1_r2_500.jpg

"Now I treasure my bell jar of Iris Silver Mist. Sometimes I wish to carry this scent with me all day, to feel the coolth of sadness and the remoteness of death. Sometimes, I use it to succour my inner strength before riding out on my daily quest dressed, perhaps, in something easier to wear.

For me, this is more than a scent. It is a meditation and I am happier and stronger for it."

i've been spraying this shit on me before i go to bed and then dream of death angels in my sleep. so good.

Edited by deafmetal