Fragrance Thread

gimmegimme

• 2 weeks later...

Really love tobacco vanille from tom ford, dont know if i wanna splurge that $$$ on a frag tho.

Tried Chanel egoiste (not platinum) and really loved the dry down on skin and on paper. i can still pick up the scent from the strip and its been over 20hrs.

I just picked up Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather and Oud Wood for the fall/winter, the Oud Wood is a great combination of scents, pretty dark, and the Tuscan Leather also has very strong Oud overtones, I plan on layering them.

I got a sample bottle of tobacco vanille awhile ago, didn't care for it at all, it was really simple to begin with and after 30 minutes the tobacco wears off and you smell like a vanilla milkshake for the next 46 hours.

The Neroli Portofino by him is now my summer scent like forever, it's great.

just got this after an endless search after something to replace the cgd white I used to wear.

7233668-origpic-6cb6a2.jpg

super cheap but great scent really light & natural

little feather

Just bought the same one off their website a couple days ago, and I guess some sort of mistake make it 0.00$ Only had to pay shipping 6 bucks.

Great mossy scent, pretty subtle fragrance though, which I don't mind too much

Just bought the same one off their website a couple days ago, and I guess some sort of mistake make it 0.00$ Only had to pay shipping 6 bucks.

looks like it was just a website mess

she has to invoice people with faulty checkouts now, so no they aren't $0 =P

No you didnt pay $6 for it they are having problems with their shopping cart and it is not $6. $6 is for shipping and they will send you an invoice for the total price.

TF at Lancome?

i meant estee lauder/cosmetics co. store they carried a bunch of other brands under the same company. I was surprised that they have the private blend collection there.

@pokpok Did they have the rest of the private blends?

Most of the private blends in 50ml, 2 displayed in 100ml and 5-6 in 250ml flacon

off the top i remember in 50ml

tobacco vanille

arabian wood

italian cypress

noir de noir

japon noir

oud wood

velvet gardenia

neroli portofino (black bottle)

ran out if my cdg synthetic: skai. eyeing cdg leaves: tea.

I like smelling stupid. any other shit I should check?

you should check out the etat libre d'orange line then

using Fat Electrician from them atm, to me its like a metallic ting at the top notes, then goes to pretty much a creamy vanilla vetiver

• 5 weeks later...
got a sample of diptyque l'eau duelle

verr verr good. love vanilla.

got a sample of philosykos but was a little underwhelmed especially with the hype. same with Tam Dao. Not for me.

I really want to try Do son, and their other more unconventional scents. something a little more clean, milder and easy.

I like the diptyque l'eau duelle

just picked up Vanille Insensee by Atelier Cologne

I am really into The Different Company

Un Parfum de Charmes et Feuilles is bomb

was curious about Un Parfum des Sens et Bois

but thinking about this scent a lot lately.....

^^^ yes but i didnt pay retail for mine. Might be able to do a pick up on TF private blend if ppl are interested.

wore it today for the 1st time since it was 50's outside. 2 light spritz and i was projecting like crazy. showered when i got home and i can still smell it.