Fragrance Thread

gimmegimme

• 3 weeks later...

been browsing through this thread for a while now.

since I can't afford the high_end stuff some of you are buying, I was wondering what some of you would recommend.

I've been usin ysl l'homme till now.

Before that I had prada amber pour homme, dior fahrenheit 32,..

I'm not much into the flowery fragrances; rather fresh.

I tried cdg 2, cdg 2 man and the 88 8 today. I liked the cdg 2 man quite a bit but am not sure if it really suits me. I'm only 20 and still looking rather boyish.

budget ~ 100$

thanks !

The packaging for Six Scents Series Three looks pretty interesting.

http://slamxhype.com/fashion/six-scents-series-three/

6S3-GROUP-01B6.jpg

N.Hoolywood, Rad Hourani and Juun J all have scents this time around

I am currently wearing CDG Man 2, which i think is lovely... was thinking about getting Damir Doma for Six Scents, anyone used it?? smelt it??

The Damir one is one of my faves. Wish I owned it, very masculine with strong incense presence, a hint of tabacco i think but settles into my skin great after a half an hour

Is the new CDG Wonderwood any good? I've been using Sequoia for the last year and looking for something new.

i like wonderwood, i used a sample last night and thought it was pretty good. it might be kinda too similar to the Sequoia you've been using though, however i do like wonderwood more than sequoia, but thats just me.

need a new fragrance soon, finished a bottle of Six Scents: Bernhard Willhelm faster than any other fragrance ive used. loved that one, might get another bottle for the future but right now i want something warmer for winter.

• 2 weeks later...

tried a couple of the Six Scents Series 3 fragrances. N.Hoolywood's is great, it kind of reminded me of CDG Hinoki, but with an interesting twist. i actually might like it more than hinoki or wonderwood.

The Juun J one is also very nice too, wearing it right now. i'll need to wear it more to understand it better, its quite sensual, i like it.

• 3 weeks later...

e3e00e6d.jpg

unpredictable (dunno the maker but it smells surprisingly good)

l'homme, ysl (it smells bomb, had to get it when i sampled it at the ysl las vegas, this is my go to now.)

higher dior, christian dior (my favorite all time, this is the first version made of the fragrance and smells way different than the current version of the same name in a different bottle, find it deadstock online or at local fragrance boutiques.)

antidot, victor & rolf (a bomb smellin woods scent? I dunno but its different and smells fucking awesome)

asking for a friend.. where's the best spot to track down a dior bois d'argent? apologies in advance for the n00b q. thanks

Sold on Dior's website.

e3e00e6d.jpg

unpredictable (dunno the maker but it smells surprisingly good)

l'homme, ysl (it smells bomb, had to get it when i sampled it at the ysl las vegas, this is my go to now.)

higher dior, christian dior (my favorite all time, this is the first version made of the fragrance and smells way different than the current version of the same name in a different bottle, find it deadstock online or at local fragrance boutiques.)

antidot, victor & rolf (a bomb smellin woods scent? I dunno but its different and smells fucking awesome)

You can do better.

yo... recently got this

p1040942.jpg

six scents n. hoolywood

for you dudes who are into cdg series 3, woodsy smellz, fans of the monocle hinoki scent...

def give this a try

fuckin dope

not too intense

nice, refreshing, calm scent

top notes: hiba tree, sugi leaves, green cypress

heart notes: motor oil, salty-icy water accord, nutmeg, morroccan rosemary

bottom notes: hinoki wood, sandalwood, fir balsam

asking for a friend.. where's the best spot to track down a dior bois d'argent? apologies in advance for the n00b q. thanks

The dior cologne range was/is temporarily unavailable in a lot of places since they ceased supply because they were launching a new range. The new range has been announced now and still included Bois D'argent (only one ditched was blanche) but hasn't officially been launched yet as far as i know. Might be a little hard to get your hands on it right now.