Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

hat megathread

nov24021copy.jpg

i got this hat from hinoya in shibuya for $40 the construction seams good for the price much better than anything i've seen at h&m or topshop or any other brand in the same price range. the brand is grace hats. sorry thats the only pic i've got of it right now

this is a trilby?

then wear a bigger brim.

small brim actually looks better on me than bigger. i think my problem is the height of the hat. all the ones ive tryed on have been too high which looks like its floating above my head then me actually wearing it.

how long is your hair? do you have big bushy hair? try wearing the hat on the back of your head and make sure its an appropriate size so it sits where it should.

some of my hats also have a more squarish top that can look odd with some outfits, it might just be what you're pairing it with.

was quite long 2 weeks ago, recently got a hair cut. still looks shit on me so i dont think its a hair issue. sizing might be an issue, the range and stock here in oz is quite limited.

as to wearing at the back of my head, its kind of hard cause the back of my head is rather flat so it just falls off. shit i have a really retarded head.

im sure one day the perfect one will be sitting in a shop glowing waiting for me to buy it :)

They've had some great ones in black and grey for $14.90 at H&M every so often this season.

was quite long 2 weeks ago, recently got a hair cut. still looks shit on me so i dont think its a hair issue. sizing might be an issue, the range and stock here in oz is quite limited.

as to wearing at the back of my head, its kind of hard cause the back of my head is rather flat so it just falls off. shit i have a really retarded head.

im sure one day the perfect one will be sitting in a shop glowing waiting for me to buy it :)

co-sign on the range and stock in Oz being quite limited. in brisbane its non-existant

I am looking for a neutral baseball-styled cap ala supreme five panel but I don't like the branding of supreme. I really like the 10deep Deeper dots in black but cannot find it anywhere. I also saw a cool fatlace 5 panel pop up on ebay but forgot to bid on it. can anyone point me in a direction to a cool hat? I would be willing to drop upto $100 on something nxtlevel because I know there has to be a cool Margiela joint out there I don't know about....

Thanks!

hat_polapanel10_complete.jpg

i got that last 10deep black hat off dg, really like how it fits, not sure where else you could get it though really. also supreme hats fit nice too, you should check them out, ebay have a few on now n again, decent prices too.

good info here guys, thanks!

keep it coming..

those rothco ones that cymk is selling really cant be beat. fit is on and so cheap that you can throw up in it and not care

I know, I want to cop, but he isn't responding to my pm's :(

thanks for the link, but they don't have any of the ripstop ones, I hate the adjustable leather strap....

My personal favorite right now is the nylon Lanvin hat. But it does cost a pretty penny.

a.jpg

I knew somebody was gonna drop the lavinz in this thread. I like the lavinz as much as the next guy but that hat is not a $300 hat.

agreed, it looks like a normal milspec one, just nicer materials (which I understand makes it desirable). but I appreciate the effort of posting something besides a supreme 5 panel, because I know there are high fashion caps out there, I just never see them.

My personal favorite right now is the nylon Lanvin hat. But it does cost a pretty penny.

a.jpg

I'm actually looking for a similar one, missed an uc one earlier anyone know where i could get one of these? not necessarily has to be lanvin of course,

if youre open to other mil hats, boonies are up the same alley

I have recently been shopping around for a not too dressy hat that also isnt too casual. Havent found much so I usuall go with my old standby.

hat2.jpg

Here are some of my others, what does everyone else have (hat wise)!

hat1.jpg

hat4.jpg

hat3.jpg

hat5.jpg

i wear hats every day.

nothing like those.

one of my favorite hats is the sleeve of a vintage geometric patterned stretchy sweater.

if i'm feeling like a bum or it looks like its going to rain outside, i'll just throw on a baseball cap and be done.

That vintage style Pirates hat is sick, I've been looking for one forever.

where to cop?