Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

thats all i pretty much wear, ugh i cant even fuck with adjustables or flexfits. i just like the overall shape and look of a 5950, nothing better than that. plus theyre great for skating, they dont look all lopsided and nasty when they shrink.(haha i only skate in the last one, a NH fisher cats) 43oscxc.jpg

this pic is kinda dated, got a couple more since then. not really into "streetwear" type joints though, i only got 3- 2 supreme and a crooks (2 of which you will see in supermarket pretty soon)

everyone should be able to wear a baseball cap if not wtf is it all for

Agreed.

I like fitted hats, I am just not a fan of the way they are currently being worn. I don't like the look of the flat bill and the sticker. What happened to the time when hats weren't accessories to match a pair of Nikes?

^ I like fitted hats when they are worn that way

ive always preferred that the bill not be so bent, i guess i think it complements my big roundy head better =*(

i never leave the sticker on though..

i thought that came out of people trying to show how often they would buy hats, "always fresh" and what not, like how some people are with white uptowns, but id see some grimely lookin ones and they still have the sticker, *shrugs*

leaving the sicker on your cap has nothing to do with trying to show people how often you buy yr shit. leaving the sticker on the cap came out of wanting to prove that your shit was authentic. in the 90s, a lot of counterfeit fitteds were floating around the outer boroughs of nyc and chinatown- leaving the holographic sticker on was to show that you were wearing a real fitted, and not a knockoff.

leaving the ball-chain attached tag on your Timbs is the same deal.

it is nothing new- dudes were leaving the tags on their clothes for a while back in the

80s. the urban youth of London are doing it up like that too, especially with accessories- proving their sunglasses are real Prada, and so on.

yeah i see where youre coming from and I agree, i used to rock the orange nike tags off my old kicks.

ironically enough though i still see dudes rocking stickers whether they are authentic or not, so i think, for some people it has moved beyond the idea of just proving their stuff is legit, I think alot of kids (well i shouldnt say kids, cuz i see grown dudes do this too) do it just cuz its status quo

i mean the same people will rock the "authentic" fitted and then head to toe fape like it aint no thang

yeah, by now it is just one of those stupid "this is how it is done" things that seriously needs to die down because, as you said, people will go nuts over making sure their sticker doesn't come off their cap while wearing head-to-toe fakery.

if you cannot pull it off, then don't try.

they do not look good on white skate kids, and look especially worse

on fucking fake-ass hardcore kids from jersey that come into NYC to

buy them right from the new era store.

chances are, the problem isn't that a fitted cap isn't fitting in with your

look, but that any baseball cap is going to throw off your profile. it also

has a lot to do with your attitude- one of those things with too many

cultural implications to ignore. so, turn up the swagger.

THIS PERSON TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH.

Some dickhead always turns this type of a topic into a race thing...just because it's an urban trend (see: hip-hop)...

It's not about race...black or white...as OneManCult previously mentioned...it's really about your swagg/attitude...and if you can simply pull it off correctly. Period.

Everyone saying shit like "black rappers" and "white skaters" should kill themselves early.