Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so my head isn't as small as I thought. I found a nice fitted in a 7, but it seems too tight. However the salesperson at Lids did tell me it would shrink because the wool in it.

Will the fitteds stretch out over time like raw denim, or continue to shrink because of the wool?

Thankssss

• 8 months later...

I like the fitteds (59fifty) too, I don't rock it straight brim I like a slight curve. I have a couple of Kangol baseball hats they're pretty cool. I want to pick up a polo hat soon.

Only wear hats at appropriate times.. (hanging out)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There used to be a time when 5-panels were lower-profile caps, as they should be. Long before every douche-canoe wore Supreme caps, their caps had great silhouettes, you could pull them down low and they didn't come all the way down over your fucking ears. Look if you have a massive dome, then perhaps that's your thing. I am of average head size a 7 in fitted caps. These days every 5-panel i try on is super deep, to the point I feel like a 15 year old. Which brings me to the point. Is there anyone making a cool, more low-profile 5-panel, preferably with minimal branding? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers.

i always thought 5 panels have generally been regarded as shallow if anything. i have a huge fucking dome (like 7 7/8 almost) and can only wear them high on my head and tilted up, but du's i know with average sizes (7 1/4 or whatever) still used to always complain that they were shallow, even shit with shit like polo long bills. i wear a norse project 5 panel on the reg but again i can't wear it 'normally' if that makes sense.

• 10 months later...

Next level! Independent brand RMK Clothing hits you with perforated Suede Snapback fused with traditional wool cotton back panels. Who said you can't have a premium fabric snapback?

Saw it on Karmaloop & immediately thought about that Steve Jobs quote "Simplicity is the highest sophistication."

Looks like you can only cop them on Kazbag. Anyone know any stores in NY to cop RMK at?

546910_613828045310373_2009566202_n.jpg

71720_610027555690422_963323389_n.jpg