Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

does New Era make a fitted in less than a 7? I have a small noggin. preferably a 5950 sereis

Yeah, they make size 6 7/8 which is the smallest. In most stores they don't stock many in that size, so you usually don't have the greatest selection.

I have pretty much every Supreme new era from this season and loaded up on Recon ones too. They're addictive but I find myself wearing the same ones every time. The inconsistent sizing can be an issue though, 7 and 1/2 can either be loose or way too tight on me, depends on the materials really.

Other than the pre-curve, that shit looks hot.^^^

I pretty much prefer classic fitteds. I do like some throwbacks, a few new team colorways, and the occasional "streetwear collab" fitted.

I wear a vintage Pirates snapback, or this sick Cream and Black Sox snap back which, coincidentally, is an old New Era from before they were cool.

does New Era make a fitted in less than a 7? I have a small noggin. preferably a 5950 sereis

Kinda late But they make every size they have in 7 [example] 71/8 71/4 etc. in a 6 as well. smallest being 63/8 But that's like a toddler. I work at lids...so you'd probably find your size at the nearest lids. (ADVERTISEMENT!):D

im still trying to find that 70's black with yellow stripes pirates cap...like dude in the cosby lookbook.

been happily wearing a kansas city royals fitted new era.

http://www.distantreplays.com/distant/product.asp?s%5Fid=0&dept%5Fid=3094&pf%5Fid=10029076&

Unfortunately it's made by American Needle.

I'm really feeling the new MLB 5950's, because they aren't wool. The wool 5950's start out great, but as sweat and moisture accumulate the hat shrinks up and loses its shape. If only they made the Brooklyn dodgers hat in the synthetic material rather than wool.

bay area teams hold down new eras... the giants and a's are two of the best looking caps in baseball, along w/ the la dodgers.

Agreed. A's and Dodgers hats are dope.

• 4 weeks later...

Not really a huge Supreme fan and I'm looking for somewhere that I might possibly be able to purchase online.

Forgot to mention in my orig post that Urbanoutfitters has some up for the super low-low...if you don't mind the leather strap/brass buckle combo. I prefer the cloth strap personally.

• 1 month later...

well I saw this a while back and am really looking for one now. I found this japanese page that had a lot of different very bright colored hats made out of a lot of different materials. One thing I remembered was that they had slightly shorter hard plastic bills. They were a bit pricey, around 40-60 dollars but now I really want one and have no idea were to find them. anyone know of anything like that?

• 1 month later...

Not talking baseball caps, but oldschool short-brimmed hats.

Does this particular style of hat have a name?

felt_hat.jpg

_42417214_pete_doherty_416afp.jpg

That Filipa K hat is about 150 singles, any hats of similar quality/style, but at a better pricepoint?

Brands to scope? Online retailers? etc.

kthnx