Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

leaving the sicker on your cap has nothing to do with trying to show people how often you buy yr shit. leaving the sticker on the cap came out of wanting to prove that your shit was authentic. in the 90s, a lot of counterfeit fitteds were floating around the outer boroughs of nyc and chinatown- leaving the holographic sticker on was to show that you were wearing a real fitted, and not a knockoff.

yeah i see where youre coming from and I agree, i used to rock the orange nike tags off my old kicks.

ironically enough though i still see dudes rocking stickers whether they are authentic or not, so i think, for some people it has moved beyond the idea of just proving their stuff is legit, I think alot of kids (well i shouldnt say kids, cuz i see grown dudes do this too) do it just cuz its status quo

i mean the same people will rock the "authentic" fitted and then head to toe fape like it aint no thang

honestly i think there's now a new reason why they keep the stickers there....

for resell value.

dude wears it once or twice, decides he bored of it, and he can sell it with a "deadstock" description, cause the sticker's still there and the visor's not bent. looks brand new.

lol at poor people having to prove to each other that despite being broke, they will spend more than necessary on a hat.

lol at clueless people having to prove to themselves that despite not knowing a thing

about anything, they can talk.

• 3 weeks later...

for vacation so i dont burn my forehead...i don't really wear hats so i dunno...i was thinking of either getting a supreme cap or a chanel cap if i can find one...or maybe i can just tie a scarf around my head so i can be 'chic' ? lol plz post a pic with a suggestion if u can =P (keep in mind i'm a girl people)

i actually have one of those goorin hats

l2089ee6a8e214bfa548d09jy5.jpg

is that enough of an idea of my face shape lol?

i can't see myself in the kangol lol nor th e conehead

thanks for the link freedom i think i saw some styles that gave me an idea of what i might like on that site =P

Guest StuckOnStupid

lets see what yr working with this summer...fitteds, trilbys, fedoras...viking helmets?

I picked this up this afternoon. I love it.

http://www.kangolstore.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Hats-Kangol-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=6UPg.0tzHEM000s00x.nVjlI00004mxG_30L?ProductUUID=9lrAqArAz3kAAAEMSHrh7MZr&CatalogCategoryID=

its hard for men these days to pull of any variation on a fedora, as you either end up looking like a natural, or a nerd who wants to solve crimes in your neighborhood. ive gotten a few compliments on mine since lunch, so i think im in the clear.

what are you cats working with?