Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

nov24021copy.jpg

i got this hat from hinoya in shibuya for $40 the construction seams good for the price much better than anything i've seen at h&m or topshop or any other brand in the same price range. the brand is grace hats. sorry thats the only pic i've got of it right now

this is a trilby?

then wear a bigger brim.

small brim actually looks better on me than bigger. i think my problem is the height of the hat. all the ones ive tryed on have been too high which looks like its floating above my head then me actually wearing it.

was quite long 2 weeks ago, recently got a hair cut. still looks shit on me so i dont think its a hair issue. sizing might be an issue, the range and stock here in oz is quite limited.

as to wearing at the back of my head, its kind of hard cause the back of my head is rather flat so it just falls off. shit i have a really retarded head.

im sure one day the perfect one will be sitting in a shop glowing waiting for me to buy it :)

was quite long 2 weeks ago, recently got a hair cut. still looks shit on me so i dont think its a hair issue. sizing might be an issue, the range and stock here in oz is quite limited.

as to wearing at the back of my head, its kind of hard cause the back of my head is rather flat so it just falls off. shit i have a really retarded head.

im sure one day the perfect one will be sitting in a shop glowing waiting for me to buy it :)

co-sign on the range and stock in Oz being quite limited. in brisbane its non-existant

• 5 months later...

I am looking for a neutral baseball-styled cap ala supreme five panel but I don't like the branding of supreme. I really like the 10deep Deeper dots in black but cannot find it anywhere. I also saw a cool fatlace 5 panel pop up on ebay but forgot to bid on it. can anyone point me in a direction to a cool hat? I would be willing to drop upto $100 on something nxtlevel because I know there has to be a cool Margiela joint out there I don't know about....

Thanks!

hat_polapanel10_complete.jpg

i got that last 10deep black hat off dg, really like how it fits, not sure where else you could get it though really. also supreme hats fit nice too, you should check them out, ebay have a few on now n again, decent prices too.

agreed, it looks like a normal milspec one, just nicer materials (which I understand makes it desirable). but I appreciate the effort of posting something besides a supreme 5 panel, because I know there are high fashion caps out there, I just never see them.

My personal favorite right now is the nylon Lanvin hat. But it does cost a pretty penny.

a.jpg

I'm actually looking for a similar one, missed an uc one earlier anyone know where i could get one of these? not necessarily has to be lanvin of course,

• 1 month later...