coffee anyone?

xcoldricex

I just bought some Salt Spring espresso a few days ago. I am currently finishing up a delicious cup right now.

This one here:

http://www.saltspringcoffee.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=115&Itemid=133

Anyone had Kopi Luwak? The coffee made from beans after they've been eaten and then excreted from some sort of small mammal? I'd hazard a guess its been covered in here before but search reveals nothing.

Theres a food/wine/beverage festival on at the moment and a store is offering cups for $30. Is it worth my hard earned or should I buy 6 cups of normal coffee instead?

Experimented today. Used the leftover milk from my cereal in my cup of bialetti + rosso. Suprisingly, I could actually taste the black currants and it wasn't disgusting. Might do this on the regular, now. Straight po college status.

I eat Kashi U, btw...If anyone feels like testing this shit out.

Did this again! I'm liking it...

I'm hunting for a single serve coffee maker since i'm too lazy for french press. Any recommendations? I still want to be able to get my own beans/coffee rather than use those pods or whatever

I know it's the new hotness and whatnot, but I went to 4 Barrell in The Mission in SF today, and damn, it really is good. I just had a cup of coffee black, and the lady had a cafe latte. Both were superb but apparently I have never had a good latte because it pretty much blew my mind. I will be going back there.