coffee anyone?

xcoldricex

Trying to perfect the temperature of the boiling pot before pouring into the french press. I suspect overly hot temp makes it a bit too bitter for my liking. Gave it 30 seconds today but I'm going to give it a whole minute tomorrow.

letting it cool down a bit after boiling works well too

Right, but all kettles are different, and my house has a very old and malformed kitchen…must be the damn elevation. Everything takes forever to boil/cook/etc.

I read somewhere that after ten seconds the temperature only drops 10º F, and that you really want to let it cool to the just-below-boiling-point so as to not burn the coffee?

I'll report back if it makes a difference. :)

Had my daily post lunch french press session w/ my good friend i work with. Good times, there was also cake in the breakroom which i shouldn't have eaten but did anyway.

Came back to my editing suite and blew my buddy's mind w/ the trailer for Big Man Japan!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/bigmanjapan/

It looks so awesome!!!

iced vietnamese coffee... ah condensed milk.

daaaamn i haven't had vietnamese coffee hella days. my exboyfriend and i used to get that shit alllllll the time. i need to get on that cafe sua da tip.

i passed out ridiculously early last night, maybe even before midnight. i'm up early but i don't have anyone to go to breakfast with. need some good coffee stat

Some of the best coffee in the country...on a lazy Sunday morning...

img0685.jpg

Bout to go hit some Campos shit right now. Scotty knows what's up when it comes to double-shot latte. The deliciousness of this coffee has me gagging for winter weather so I can up the appreciation. Fuck you Sydney summer and your heat! I can regulate my own body temps just fine!