Another L.A. Boutique Party (frequent updates!)

masuerte

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I should change this thread to "infrequent updates"

l2ecbc69dc9b7aa0548a0f3tj1.gif

Wanna add a betalevel event, looks interesting:

undeaddy2.gif

A night of goth covers and other dark rituals

Saturday, April 5

8pm

FREE

Let’s have a black celebration, black celebration. Tonight. To celebrate the fact that we’ve seen the back of another black day. I look to you, how you carry on, when all hope is gone. Can’t you see, your optimistic eyes seem like paradise to someone like me? I want to take you in my arms, forgetting all I couldn’t do today. Black celebration, black celebration. Tonight. To celebrate the fact that we’ve seen the back of another black day. I look to you and your strong belief; me, I want relief. Tonight. Consolation, I want so much. Want to feel your touch. Tonight. Take me in your arms, forgetting all you couldn’t do today. Black celebration — I’ll drink to that! Black celebration. Tonight.

• 2 months later...

not exactly another boutique party but a neat "underground" event in chinatown...

ladydancingnz0.gif

Underground Supreme

Freak Out!

dance party

Saturday, June 14th

doors 8:30pm music 9pm

live music by:

the readers

&

the forget me nauts

dj Devin McNulty

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

We would like to cordially invite you to attend the summer sample sale at front st. this Saturday and Sunday, July 12th and 13th from 12pm-8pm. Featured labels will include endovanera, cerre, cavern, eddera, friend shirts, raised by wolves and 1451. Come for one of a kind items, 60-80% sale items throughout the store, and complimentary beverages. Please see attached flyer for more details and we hope to see you there.

Regards,

front st.1154 s. glendale blvd.

echo park, ca 90026

[email protected]

From the Sales thread (thanks Yupsterism)

2649400212_eee989294b.jpg

before i forget. garage gallery in silverlake. if you're around you should check it out. this girl puts up a gallery night once a month in her house' garage. last time i went there was this old woman on a segway looking at the artworks. true story.

jeffinvitecx6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

How was that pool party? I heard about it on KCRW but I didn't go. Plus the AA party today had a MASSIVE line, I think we waited for 3 hours before we decided to just split because really AA? I heard there was food but I was too hungry to keep waiting, we were like HALF way.

The standard party was awesome. I got too drunk too easily splashed around in the pool and the music was perfect, not to mention beautiful ladies were in abundance.

I also tried to hit up the flea market yesterday, parked, saw the line, and said fuck it...I found out later I could have walked right in (i work for AA).

2710488011_7dbf5ea60f.jpg

2710488207_1639f09a40.jpg

2710488473_cea67a2ee4.jpg

just out of curiousity did you have to be 21 for that pool party? or are they "all ages" events at the standard?

yeah, checking ID's.

it was fun. i told ya'll you should have joined me....

Guest noba2278

video AOC Gold gamers have been seeking assistance Age of Conan Gold in playing and conquering the games that they live for. Age of Conan Power Leveling Many of these items have successfully helped gamers achieve victory, but they cannot help with all games. The easiest way to find is to buy it. Similar to the above mentioned resources, purchasing is a great way for a player to enjoy and Age of Conan PowerLeveling conquer the game.Runescape Gold

Here's one for you guys this weekend. Just recieved a very minimal email from Scout L.A. boutique:

"please join us saturday august 16 from 7-10 pm

a new scout collection will be available

cocktails, music, and friends

donate an indoor plant and get 20% off purchases all day "

Have fun everyone.

Here's the google map

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-US&q=+scout+7920+w.+third+street+los+angeles