Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need them in my life badly, cult tuesday is my last day at Denim Bar i am still doing some graphic stuff for them though so ill be able to keep you updated but i dont believe the hobo selvage was slated to come in anyways.

apparently there is a non-stretch selvage denim version of the hoboken available in sweden.

Will have to get a pair if I see them when I visit Sweden later this year. What is the RRP on the regular Hoboken no wash jeans in Sweden?

Hey guys

To all of you that own a pair of Nikki Sixx.. I just had a pair ordered and it finally arrived today ! My only concern is the fit. Did you guys experience the jeans being really stiff? When I tried Sugars on, here in Vancouver, I could have sworn they had stretch in them so I assumed the Nikki Sixx did too. I got a sz 27 which is the same size as my Hoboken Black bullets but the Nikki Sixx are way tighter. Are they suppose to stretch within time? Or should I size up and get a 28? Somone help me out? Thanks.

Hey guys

To all of you that own a pair of Nikki Sixx.. I just had a pair ordered and it finally arrived today ! My only concern is the fit. Did you guys experience the jeans being really stiff? When I tried Sugars on, here in Vancouver, I could have sworn they had stretch in them so I assumed the Nikki Sixx did too. I got a sz 27 which is the same size as my Hoboken Black bullets but the Nikki Sixx are way tighter. Are they suppose to stretch within time? Or should I size up and get a 28? Somone help me out? Thanks.

can you button them up? they are quite stiff at first (100% cotton, no stretch) but they do stretch out. if they look alright i would tough it out, if they look too tight size up. they look good slouchy.

Can i get the hem measurements on the Hoboken Sugars in waist size 30 and 31? Thanks!

the hem on both of my hobokens is around 6.25 to 6.5 inches across. (size 31).

so would a size 30 hoboken sugars be roughly the same as a size 30 levis 511? I only ask cause when i ahd sugars in 29, I could not take it in the calves. This is why i want to size up more. However, I have a pair of levis 511 in 29 and they fit pretty well in the calves. Not too constricting. Thanks for any input. :D

Hey guys,

i'm curious about the sizing of julian red jeans esp the hobokens. i normally wear a 29 or 30 on cheaps mondays and ksubis. what size do u tink i shld get for hobokens. was thinking of getting black bullets or nikki sixx

can you button them up? they are quite stiff at first (100% cotton, no stretch) but they do stretch out. if they look alright i would tough it out, if they look too tight size up. they look good slouchy.

the hem on both of my hobokens is around 6.25 to 6.5 inches across. (size 31).

Ya but when its buttoned it looks like something blew up in my crotch. Well maybe i am over exaggerating. But ya I am too lazy to exchange them so I have no idea what to do. Slouchy as in too big? Because that’s kind of what I wanted to do. wear them low. what do you think? its a sz 27, should i get 28 or 29?

are there any hobokens that do have stretch?

i am considering to get the no wash, but someone mentioned there being two versions, a stretch one and a 100% cotton red selvage one. i actually prefer stretch in tighter jeans, its just a lot more comfortable.

also, does anyone know if the no wash runs larger than the prewashes, eg sugars? the measurements at tresbien suggest so.

Guest panicinapagoda

anyone knows that stretch content of the sugars?

and waist measurements for the sugars in 28/29 would be really nice.

innovazn: i suppose so, im planning to get my sugars from there.

i am considering to get the no wash, but someone mentioned there being two versions, a stretch one and a 100% cotton red selvage one. i actually prefer stretch in tighter jeans, its just a lot more comfortable.

also, does anyone know if the no wash runs larger than the prewashes, eg sugars? the measurements at tresbien suggest so.

my no wash have 1.3% stretch and . after wearing them for a bit they are still more snug in the thighs than my nikkis (due to the small amount of stretch i believe). but they are around the same fit if just slightly tighter.

anyone knows that stretch content of the sugars?

and waist measurements for the sugars in 28/29 would be really nice.

innovazn: i suppose so, im planning to get my sugars from there.

the sugars are 100% cotton. no stretch. my nikkis measured about one inch bigger than tagged size. hope that helps.

Your nikkis are an inch bigger? Mine are an inch smaller. tagged sz 27 measure 13 inches across. Are mine fake or something?

my no wash have 1.3% stretch and . after wearing them for a bit they are still more snug in the thighs than my nikkis (due to the small amount of stretch i believe). but they are around the same fit if just slightly tighter.

the sugars are 100% cotton. no stretch. my nikkis measured about one inch bigger than tagged size. hope that helps.

just a heads up - i have a pair of last seasons hoboken nikki sixx... in 31. i could probably wear 30 or even 29. they are not exactly fitted...

went to seven a few weeks ago to try on their new shipment of nikki six... WAY SMALLER, couldnt even button 31s all the way up. 32s were way tighter than my current 31s.

dont know if other people have had similar experiences.. but yeah. size up for this seasons - as far as i know

On Blackbird, they have Lady Hobokens... Anyone have a pair or info on them? Are they the same as regular hoboken or a different cut?

They are basically the same cut through the legs but the upper area is "more fitted in the seat and crotch" (or something). The waist seems to run a slight bit larger, too, probably so that they can sit lower on the hips. The denim also has stretch in it.

just a heads up - i have a pair of last seasons hoboken nikki sixx... in 31. i could probably wear 30 or even 29. they are not exactly fitted...

went to seven a few weeks ago to try on their new shipment of nikki six... WAY SMALLER, couldnt even button 31s all the way up. 32s were way tighter than my current 31s.

dont know if other people have had similar experiences.. but yeah. size up for this seasons - as far as i know

Ya i have the new seasons. My black bullets were 27 and the 27 nikki sixx i had were so much more smaller. You think i should get a 30?

h10xa.jpg

Anyone know where i can get these?? These are sick!

the selvage hoboken has 1% lycra.