Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I was looking to buy some hoboken corrosions but when I looked on the julian red online store there isnt that much info on them. I read through this thread as well.

Do they stretch much in the waist? And are they 100% cotton? Im assuming they are true to size. I wear a size 30 in nudie average joes, 31's in ande whall grifters and 31 in naked and famous skinny guys (silk ones).

Hey, I was looking to buy some hoboken corrosions but when I looked on the julian red online store there isnt that much info on them. I read through this thread as well.

Do they stretch much in the waist? And are they 100% cotton? Im assuming they are true to size. I wear a size 30 in nudie average joes, 31's in ande whall grifters and 31 in naked and famous skinny guys (silk ones).

they most likely strech and inch or so I would go with size 31 soak them in warm water for 30-45 minutes.They will most likely turn into a 30 and then they will stretch back to a 31 after wearing them a few times.

Hope this helps!

they most likely strech and inch or so I would go with size 31 soak them in warm water for 30-45 minutes.They will most likely turn into a 30 and then they will stretch back to a 31 after wearing them a few times.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, that does help. Do you know if they are 100% cotton though?

• 2 weeks later...

if im wearing nudie in size 27 or maybe 26

can i fit in hoboken no wash 27?

ive been read the chart measurement and some shit

and it seems they run so small!

if someone can tell me the exact measurement in 27 would be better tho

thanks!

if im wearing nudie in size 27 or maybe 26

can i fit in hoboken no wash 27?

ive been read the chart measurement and some shit

and it seems they run so small!

if someone can tell me the exact measurement in 27 would be better tho

thanks!

ya they run like really small so you should get a 28 instead of a 27 cus they are one size smaller i think. hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...