Julian Red denim

apu

Just thought I'd throw out I'm selling brand new Hobokens for $100 shipped.

dude i probably would have bought from you if you posted earlier. i just got them in 32 and is thinking about sizing down to 31. if i can sell my pair i would totally buy from you. however, these jeans aren't doing so hot in supermarket these days.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i probably would have bought from you if you posted earlier. i just got them in 32 and is thinking about sizing down to 31. if i can sell my pair i would totally buy from you. however, these jeans aren't doing so hot in supermarket these days.

I've had them listed for awhile :(

Let me know if you want them!

theres new julian red stuff. you can check out alot of it in their webstore.

Dark dancers are back!

im about to order a pair, i just wanna check which size/ how they run. in the original dark dancers and black bullets, also most other 100% cotton models im a 30, but in the newer stretch jeans i definetely need a 29.

somebody tried them on already?

theres new julian red stuff. you can check out alot of it in their webstore.

Dark dancers are back!

im about to order a pair, i just wanna check which size/ how they run. in the original dark dancers and black bullets, also most other 100% cotton models im a 30, but in the newer stretch jeans i definetely need a 29.

somebody tried them on already?

i did try the other hobokens not dark dancers but from the same collection (aw08), the corrosion and black tarnish and they run pretty TTS. i'm a w27/28 in black bullets n i tried both corrosion n tarnish in w 27/28 too

*maybe colin might know ;)

has jr changed their cutting on their pants/jeans?

pics from this new season shows a lot more wrinkles and whiskering all throughout the leg (hobo black tarnish). is this just photo trickery or is this for real?

here's hoping they come out with a curved or jshaped cut

no photo trickery

dark dancer 31x34

waist: 15.5 in

thigh: 10.75 in

length: 33.75 in

hem: 6.5 in

for other measurements please pm me

exactly what I need. I'm hoping Julian Red will let me return/exchange my Hoboken No Wash's even though it's over the period---considering I had such a terrible experience with them.

yeah, it was like a month ago they had the sale, then prices went back to normal. like any other sales, near the end of season, but could be long because jr only comes with 2 collections a year, so after winter

I got these a while ago brand new off the shelf for 300 Swedish kronor (approx 40$). Sometimes you can strike sweet deals here in Sweden.:P

Hoboken No Wash 30/34 (Sized up one)

DSCN2857.jpg

What do you think of the fit?

• 2 weeks later...