Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd only size down 1

as far as stockists in ny there's www.oaknyc.com but I don't think they're stocking any jeans this season. you'd be best off ordering from the webshop- http://store.julianred.com

After the amount of stretching my APC NS went through, I'm worried that the same would happen to these Hobos. I'm a 30 waist and sized down to 26. It fit well for awhile before stretching out way too much for my taste.

Reading the post about how the new models with organic cotton are prone to more expansion makes me a bit hesitant.

Thanks for the link to Oak, I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they have it in store.

Am i the only one who finds this somewhat disturbing?

heh, I was actually a bit thinner back then and it wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be to break them in.

Looks like Oak isn't receiving a shipment of JR jeans for another couple of weeks. I can't seem to find the Hoboken No Wash in 29 on the net either.

Hmm....31 no wash measures 15.5 now, I bought mine last year in a size 32 and they measure the same, if not smaller. Seems like the new ones are bigger. I recently got the Vains and sized up from 31 to 32 and they were definitly loose. So true to size or size down one. And the hoboken for 115 shipped is one hell of a deal.

fuck the Julian Red online store. to start, when I ordered my Hobokens I got no confirmation at all. I emailed them 4 days after ordering them asking what was up because I didn't receive payment confirmation, shipping confirmation etc. They didn't email back. I figured the jeans were on their way and JR just had really shitty communication. After no sign of anything for another week, I emailed them again and finally received an email for shipping confirmation the next day, saying they had just sent them out. I guess they forgot about my order?

Now that I want to return the jeans, I can't get in touch with them at all. Sent two emails, no reply. Awesome service Julian Red.

I don't think these jeans are getting returned so someone please buy them and save yourself some money and the hassle of ordering from the webstore.

fuck the Julian Red online store. to start, when I ordered my Hobokens I got no confirmation at all. I emailed them 4 days after ordering them asking what was up because I didn't receive payment confirmation, shipping confirmation etc. They didn't email back. I figured the jeans were on their way and JR just had really shitty communication. After no sign of anything for another week, I emailed them again and finally received an email for shipping confirmation the next day, saying they had just sent them out. I guess they forgot about my order?

Now that I want to return the jeans, I can't get in touch with them at all. Sent two emails, no reply. Awesome service Julian Red.

I don't think these jeans are getting returned so someone please buy them and save yourself some money and the hassle of ordering from the webstore.

JR is not a huge set up company if you would compare them to Filippa K or Acne, etc. They are operated by 2 partners and one of who apart from controlling productions he designs the website and operate the online store himself so you will face some delays. Keep sending them mails though and you will get through.

And btw, the SS09 washes are simply mind-blowing...if they come out exactly as the samples shown though.;)

hi does anyone know how hoboken vain fits in comparison to asphalt? HELP PLZ tankz

pretty much the same, the vains might be slightly tighter.

fklajfakl;

relax. the website explains all you have to do is notify them you'll be returning them within 15 days or whatever. so send them back. what are you waiting for?

i want the alloverjean from the lookbook... never gonna find them though :(

these never got produced

That sucks. Am facing the same problem right now..

No confirmation or whatsoever.

Hey does anyone want to buy my Nikki Sixx? I love em, but I can't really do the skinny jeans thing. Patch taken off, worn for a few months, washed once.

tagged 34

Waist = 16

inseam = 32

I'd let em go for like 70 shipped CONUS. PM if you're interested. I dont have a camera right now though, unfortunately.