Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

130 is a good price for brand new hobos, they go around 110-150 used around supermarket.

if u want the no wash version, bespoke boutique has a sale on them, a bit cheaper than 130 i think, they are based in uk tho so take into consideration the shipping fees and possible customs.

I dont own a pair of JR's in size 30, nor do i own any white JR's.

I went true to size on the cali's, and yes they were tight at first, but after a week or 2 they stretched to a very comfortably snug fit.

Unless you have really ginormous thighs or sth, I wouldn't recommend u size up on Cali's, and if you want a really slim fitting pair of jeans, just go w/ the hoboken, as opposed to sizing down on Cali's. Ultimately i think the fit on JR denim is ace and they usually stretch to fit very comfortably.

The newer hobokens no wash (organic with selvage) are way bigger than the older series ones plus they seem to expand more as well.

UMAD: colin knows man, maybe the asphalts/3D aren't coated as Nudie TFBC or Pour homme coated but there's sheen on those JRs so i feel it's kinda "coated". the a/w one are coated man