Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wear a 29 in apc ns. how do cali no wash fit in comparision? i have some D2 sorrows in size 30, which fit fine.

I have d2's in a 32w and cali cots white in a 32w.

cots white are an over dye though. but should be pretty similar size.

I would say a 30 would be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I found an online store with a pretty good collection of JR jeans.. except the entire site is in swedish and they have no pictures of the jeans.

www.sthlmstandard.se

Apparently they have hobokens called 'black hard washed' which I suspect are the Black Bullets I have been searching for!! I'm not gonna order though, coz I'm unsure. Anyone have experience with this website?

Julian Red's webshop is now open.

http://store.julianred.com/

There's also a Julian Red section at ringxring, with presence from Julian Red of course.

http://ringxring.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=25

If you want to embed/post objects from the webshop, get only URL for the item's flash widget and put [swf] tags around it.

Like this

[swf]http://store.julianred.com/widget.swf?id=46[./swf]

WITHOUT the dot inside the last tag!!

By the way, I'm selling the last pair of Hoboken Black Bullets for them, size 32. Any takers?

i stopped wearing my julian reds, but i gotta say, they're some of the best jeans i ever owned...cut and quality were on point

i have the Cali's 1 wash.....

(cheap plug - they're on sale for $75)

before i get them tops whn my pay comes in,

anyone tried their "post pure tech" tees yet, i'm a 44/xs or S most of the time and my previous "all change" tee in size S were way too small after shrinking. what about the new series, would it be safe to get a XS or S? am into their plain and simple clothes..

poof, I recommend a size SMALL unless you are really really short and tiny.

I had a tee from last year in size small and this year too. You are right about the shrinking! The t-shirts this year seem like a better cut and slightly heavier fabric but they are still boxy and short... which is how they are meant to be. If you try to go with an XS it could end up being way too short. I went with a small again and it is a little loose in the chest and sleeves but it looks great overall. I plan to be very careful when it comes to washing, maybe just a cold soak and flat dry on a towel.

here are measurements for size small

shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches

shoulder to hem front: 25inches

shoulder to hem back: 26.5 inches

arm length: 9 inches

chest :18 inches

ps anyone know what the deal is with this tee? I never saw it for sale anywhere else and would love to have it.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/standa/julred-t-love-m/

poof, I recommend a size SMALL unless you are really really short and tiny.

I had a tee from last year in size small and this year too. You are right about the shrinking! The t-shirts this year seem like a better cut and slightly heavier fabric but they are still boxy and short... which is how they are meant to be. If you try to go with an XS it could end up being way too short. I went with a small again and it is a little loose in the chest and sleeves but it looks great overall. I plan to be very careful when it comes to washing, maybe just a cold soak and flat dry on a towel.

here are measurements for size small

shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches

shoulder to hem front: 25inches

shoulder to hem back: 26.5 inches

arm length: 9 inches

chest :18 inches

ps anyone know what the deal is with this tee? I never saw it for sale anywhere else and would love to have it.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/standa/julred-t-love-m/

thanks for the reply. i might be tiny compared to you. whats your height?

that tee is nice, seen it time and time again.

i remember proxy had that season's collection the other stuff were nice too!

"love is shit, it's only trouble"!

I am 31 (tight) or 32 (with a bit more room) in DH 19cm MIJ. The 33 Hoboken Darkdancers I had were too tight for me. I have massive thighs from soccer but the Hobokens were tight at the waist for me as well when the thighs are usually the sticking point for me in most other denim.

thanks for the reply. i might be tiny compared to you. whats your height?

that tee is nice, seen it time and time again.

i remember proxy had that season's collection the other stuff were nice too!

"love is shit, it's only trouble"!

5'10.5" 140lb

the length is perfect for me right now without washing.

I am trying to pick up one denim from JR, I love hoboken pretty much but i am a little scary since skinny jeans usually don't work for me. I am considering the cali, but I don't know if it is as skinny as hoboken.

Another problem is what size should i take, does JR run true to size? i am a size 48, I have a RRDS (30 x 32), the RRDS works for me after it stetches.

Thanks guys.

Thanks colin, I found the waist, inseam and front rise, but I really need the thigh and hem, I have a pretty massive thigh from soccer and tennis.

can anyone post thigh, hem measurements for Hobo grey garden w33 and cali 3d w32.

i'll post the measurements for my cali's (which are for sale.....:D) when i get home