::: worldwide shopping and proxy services :::

mike lowrey

Hello forum members. i would like to inform that i can proxy SUFU members for Givenchy shirts, directly from one of their European OEM's factory outlet (located in PT) @ prices much much lower than RRP - typicaly 75 to 100$

other brands avaliable are V Av. Shoe repair, Paul Smith, Aquascutum, Pringle, Gazzarrini, Henry Lloyd, Norse Projects, La Martina, Hacket

Typicaly these will be BNWT\BNWOT and some might be defective.

prices will be Article + shipping + paypal fee - hit me a PM with your desired article + photos + size

(no time to take hand measurements)

I can provide references from ebay with 100% rating

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can offer a free UK proxy service. Currently run one for the Uniqlo UK webstore, but I'm happy to proxy items from other UK or European webstores that do not ship internationally.

More details and references in this thread:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/136346-free-uniqlo-proxy/

Please note, I do not do physical store picks up. Online only.

• 1 month later...

I would NOT recommend Sharp Service Japan as a Japanese proxy service. They are completely and utterly the worst service I've ever used. For those loyal mods it may work well, however not for the average user. There is a lot of bad reviews to back up what I'm saying, so do your selves a favour and see for yourself. 

Alternative: FromJapan.com. 5% charges, easier to bid, superb service and faster shipping. 

Enjoy guys.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone from Canada willing to proxy? I wish to buy some stuff from online stores. I'll get it shipped to you, you just need to repack and send it to me.

PM me with your charges. I might ask for references. I would also prefer frequent communicator.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...