top 10 reasons to go to Brazil

WGAFSTER

1) the girls! <a href="http://hotbrazilchicks.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">http://hotbrazilchicks.blogspot.com/'>http://hotbrazilchicks.blogspot.com/"] <a href="http://hotbrazilchicks.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">http://hotbrazilchicks.blogspot.com/</a>

2) the beaches

3) the people are very relaxed

4) the samba!

5) the hot weather in winter!

6) the jungle

7) the carnival parade

8) the food!

9) the exotic feel!

10) did i mention the girls?? hehe... [url=http://hotbrazilchicks.blogspot.com/]http://hotbrazilchicks.blogspot.com/

WGAF!!!

not a ton of shopping in RIO, but it is still a good diversion when it rains. Ellus, (Brazilian Brand) has some good t-shirts, pants, beach wear, etc. also stock up on $4 Havianas, otherwise chill on the beach, drink a chop for me.

stay in Impanema, Copa is not as nice, some nice hotels there but area of Impanema is nicer in general. Starck hotel is opening next year? Not many cool hotels yet. We stayed at Hotel Everest, (porto Allegre) rooms are huge and really comfortable. Lobby is so-so.

Edwin, i went to Rio and Buzios...both cities are ridiculous. Brazil is by far the best country in the world. You'll have a great time there no matter where you go or where you stay.

Buenos Aires is fun also. i didnt spend as much time as i would have liked but none the less it was still a blast. the women are BEAUTIFUL!! some of the best looking women i've ever seen. the food is pretty good also. the best part is that most people speak english so you wont have that much trouble communicating.

www.thehundreds.com

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Brazil, and I don't think the girls in those pics are that beautiful... BUT, I've been to Europe (not USA yet) and the girls look so much better there!

In fact, I'm sick of Brazil, although Rio is beautiful it has no money, no quality. No education, no good stores, no good products. Anyone wanna change countries with me? lol...

i have not been yet but will go soon. my dad use to go all the time making that run throughout South America and we know some really cool peeps from over there. the people in the USA could learn alot from these people. But everyone is just catching on to Brazil, my dad been going over there since the late 80's

Geowu...

Have you lost your fuckin' mind?

I have a Brazilian buddy with the same problem you have. He came over here to the States & got his blonde barbie doll Britney Spears look alike though & now he's happy as a pig in shit & married!

I also know 5 brothers that all came to the States in their teens from US Samoa (where the natives are beautiful as well but they don't think so bacause they've managed to be mind fucked also) & have now ALL married blonde headed white chicks. It's like it's some fucking prize?

The majority of you Latin Americans (Asians & Africans as well.. hell the entire world really) have been so fuckin' colonized by the Europeans (As well as the States) that you can no longer appreiciate your own beauty. A beauty far more interesting, sexy & exotic then your average Brit/Yankee type bitch..

So depressing...

& the bodies on the Latin American & African Nation women? BANANAS!

White chicks in the states are having operations to try & look that way & meantime your led astray women are doing the same to look like Paris fuckin' Hilton... Crazy!

Get it together brother. Most right minded men of the world agree that Latin America (specifically Brazil) has the most attractive women on Earth. Snap out of it while you still can.

& don't get me wrong... I love some Charlize Theron/Scarlett JoHansen type shit, but I'll deal as well with a Jessica Alba/Zoe Saldana/Eva Mendes/etc/etc woman!

-Dub

themdouble, you almost convinced me. The women are ok, appart from them being Brazilians.

No one hates Brazilians more than Brazilians themselves, we have nothing like patriotism.

I can't get what you foreigners see on Brazil... (maybe appart from the women, fun, beaches?)

There's nothing here... No designer stores, no good food, no good construction/houses, no good education system, no good television, no good cell-phones, no money, no quality products, no hope for the future (I'm 19 yrs old), plus we have to pay the highest taxes in the world, for corrupt politicians.

Sorry for the rant, this has a lot of meaning to me.

I feel you 100% on Brazilian culture at large. It's quite sickening actually!

I was just coming after you for dissin' the women...

You do have a lot of unfortunate things going for you right now.

I do think Sao Paulo has a few decent shops (mostly for chicks though).

But yeah, on top of everything else wrong with the country politically, the shopping

is shit for sure.

Just don't knock the women. Appreiciate, & understand why their heads are fucked

because of the culture they're brought up in.

Lotta good about Brazil as well now... Let's not get carried away!

-Dub

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love Brazil...Rio is beautiful but there are so many other worthwhile spots - Floripa, Porto Alegre, Curitiba, Trancoso,etc...If you're going shopping, Osklen has great swim trunks. I remember getting some nice gear at Iodice, Forum and Ana Futuri as well. That one fashion mall in Sao Paulo is something else - not only for clothes but for women. Fuck going to bars, all you need is that mall and a room at the Unique Hotel. Welcome to paradise.

I love Brazil...Rio is beautiful but there are so many other worthwhile spots - Floripa, Porto Alegre, Curitiba, Trancoso,etc...If you're going shopping, Osklen has great swim trunks. I remember getting some nice gear at Iodice, Forum and Ana Futuri as well. That one fashion mall in Sao Paulo is something else - not only for clothes but for women. Fuck going to bars, all you need is that mall and a room at the Unique Hotel. Welcome to paradise.

"Life's not a bitch, life's a beautiful woman, you just call her a bitch cause she won't let you get that pussy" - AESOP ROCK........

• 2 months later...

i am from brazil as well, from one of the best cities to visit, florianopolis.. this island surrounded by 42 beaches and carry the hottest girls from br.

cheap hotels, cheap fun, fellas.

but if you're looking for decent stores and kicks, br is not your place.

my 2 cents.