• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t49773c6ynwuu4.jpg

been trying to track this down for a while

haven't seen it since i was a kid

fuckin' awesome

The New Barbarians (I Nuovi Barbari) is a Mediterranean clone of the Australian Road Warrior films. The scene is the desert, in the years following a devastating nuclear war. Skorpion (Timothy Brent) and Nadir (Fred Williamson) are two hardcase bikers, reluctantly allied against the bad guys. The principal antagonists are members of a gay motorcyle gang (that is, the members are gay, not the motorcycles). ~ Hal Erickson, All Movie Guide

Haven't seen these in over 10 years. Just watched them both last week.

fantomasyl0.jpg

fyarduh7.jpg

what the hell was this?

DAMN! deadly friend!!! i love that movie----with that fucking robot that crushes testicles!!!!!

Ha hah; this movie scared the shit out of me the first time I saw it......so cheesy when you look back at it.

Since we are on the vintage movies kick, I have been trying for ages to track down a cheesy horror/thriller movie......Basically, it was about this weird cannibal retarded guy that lived in New York city and kept eating people (one of his victims ran a hot dog cart)? He is huge and had a messed up face and sharp teeth.......Anyone seen this by any chance?

Also, this was one of my favorites that some might know:

2w3ssb4.jpg

and this:

2vuk2de.jpg

some French movies, Louis de Funès is mad funny...

Louis de Funès movies are a must see for any comedy fan. I guess you can say he's kind of like Mel Brooks of French movies. His facial expressions are killer. He was definitely my favorite actor when I was a little kid.

x9BevMqTwgc