For sale: Dior Homme, Kris Van Assche, Burberry, Raf Simons, Prada, MORE

skecr8r

Letting go of a lot of stuff. expect an update when my camera is done recharging (... shitty camera).

Prices aren't set, I do not use most of this and I will take fair offers into strong consideration. So hit me up if you like anything!

The DH has been for sale on the group for sometime, so you might be able to make a good deal.

New deal: all the prices listed includes WORLWIDE shipping. So the price you see is your total :-)

Dior Homme Luster Shirt 40

Sick, rave piece. You know this is good. Triangular glittering details, hidden placket, small collar. Definitely fits smaller. Retail was 400$+.

Looking for: 200-250$.

2dj2ddu.jpg

Dior Homme Brown Turtleneck Small

Fits small. Nice piece, it's made out of cotton - good for spring. Retail was around 170$.

Looking for: 80$?

436eivn.jpg

Strip 50 Black 2-Button Blazer SOLD SOLD SOLD

Classic DH stuff. If you just want the perfect fitting blazer, perfect material, take this. It's the unbeatable staple that everybody bloody needs at least one of. Retail was definitely around 1.500$.

Looking for: SOLD

2efnsat.jpg

Kris Van Assche S/S06 Blazer size 50

Has a smoking-shirt collar which can be attached and de-attached. 1 button, 100% lightweight wool, produced the same place as Dior Homme, however a more regular fit. Retail: 850$

Looking for 3-400$.

2u5q0hz.jpg

Xavier Delcour white hoodie, size S

White print hoodie from A/W05 from now closed fashion house Xavier Delcour. These pieces are produced in a regular, thick cotton with a awesome faded print. It is really short and tight-fitting, wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a long torso. Retail: 270$

Looking for 125$.

4hrmxsj.jpg

Burberry Fuchsia Cotton Jumper

Deep fuchsia roundneck jumper form the 'London' collection. I love the fit, and the material is nice. Has a little horse embrodery. Bought in Berlin for 209€ = 250$.

Looking for 125$.

4htxxdi.jpg

Walter von Beirendonck Cotton Print Hoodie Medium

From one of the original Antwerp Six designers, this hoodie is a masterpiece. It is simply a stunning, awesome piece that never goes out of style, with a heavy print and cool red lettering on the arms. It is from S/S05, and I doubt it was produced in too high numbers. Retail was around 350$.

Looking for 175$.

4bji1za.jpg

No-name Rolling Stones Print Tee XS/S

Dunno. I really like the print, and the fit is nice, however it is really tiny. Small or X-small would fit this.

Looking for ... ? 15$?

34oztqe.jpg

Mail me: [email protected]

Updates already on their way. :-)

******* NEW PIECES (25/03 2007) ********

Levis MIJ Raw Slim-fit Jeans 30x32

Kinda cool style, I bought this model around its introduction a few seasons ago, the original and still the best, if you ask me. Beautiful, nice denim and a cool "not-too-slim" fitting. Retail was around 120-130$.

Asking price: 60$

2qsat83.jpg

Edwin Distressed Selvage 30x34

Beautiful pair of loose-fitting Edwin jeans, from the mid-90s. If you like loose fitting jeans, these are simply awesome. And the denim is a really nice, thick weave with beautiful aging and distressing. Retailed around 200$.

Asking price: 85$

2gvr236.jpg

D&G Cotton Crewneck Sweater Medium

Kinda nice, lightly distressed cotton sweater from the Dolce & Gabbana subbrand D&G. I wore this once, spilled oil on it (the spots), and later accidently hit the left arm with a ballpen. Good job. Original was something crazy like 250$.

Asking price: 30-40$

2f05fdh.jpg

Commes des Garcons "Play" Heart Tee Small SOLD SOLD SOLD

Just one of the regular, cool CdG Play shirts. It's really tightfitting and nice, and the print + heart logo is just awesome. Only selling this because it's too small. Retail was a bit over 100$

Asking price: SOLD

2n0vxhv.jpg

Jil Sander for Bergdorf Goodman Crewneck Elasthane Small

Kinda cool for layering, and good for summer. I got this a year ago, I think, from someone. Retail was probably something insane.

Asking price: 50$

4cbqb9g.jpg

"Gentlemen Take Polaroids" Striped Wool Sweater Medium

Nice stuff form danish label GTP. Good quality, nice fit, cool stripes. Just nice :)

Retail was 160$.

Asking: 70$

2wlx3eu.jpg

Deep V-neck Leather Detailed Top

Unfortunately, this is really my style, but at the same time I'm getting tired of looking so glittered up and gay, so some of my wardrobe really needs to go. This is otherwise such a cool piece, wear it with at tanktop etc, really damn nice. I'm gonna miss it if this goes. The spots / dust in the picture is due to the lightning.

Retail was 230$

Asking price: 110$

2h3aced.jpg