new pbj model

nettiemoore

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... that looks just like the Nando's in terms of the color cast... very deep. It's going to be interesting to see the same color indigo as the 45rpm but with the PBJ slub -action.

They won't be slubby. They will have the non-sluby 006 denim with the 005 fit. I was told this by the BIG guys btw.

They won't be slubby. They will have the non-sluby 006 denim with the 005 fit. I was told this by the BIG guys btw.

Are you sure? From the BiG website, it says this:

The slubby texture is the same as found on the denim of the XX-005 and XX-003 models.

did u see the 3rd detailed pic down? if that's not slubby, don't know what is. must... have... these...

I'd rather they're not slubby, but seems like they are... I think the Oni's give me enough slubbiness and I really don't need more... lol... but these are dope, and cheap, relatively! really don't need more jeans, fuck...

I'd rather they're not slubby, but seems like they are... I think the Oni's give me enough slubbiness and I really don't need more... lol... but these are dope, and cheap, relatively! really don't need more jeans, fuck...

hohoho! - if there is one thing im learning from this forum its that one can allways have more jeans..... ( and shoes )

The 007 may have a higher rise which is a bummer as I was hoping it to be the same as the 005. I hope the sample is not representative of the final product. Here is the reply from Gordon about the fit:

Here are the measurments of the sample we have and the 005. Waiting to hear back from PBJ if this sample is accurate.

Regards,

Gordon

XX-005 w32 pre-wash

Waist: 34.5"

Frt rise: 10.25"

Back rise: 14.25"

Upper thigh: 12.5"

Knee: 17.5"

Leg opening: 18"

Inseam: 35.5"

XX-007 w32 pre-wash

Waist-35

Frontrise-10.75

Backrise-14.75

Upperthigh-12.5

Knee-9

Legopening-9

Inseam-36.25

Truthfully, having both a pair of both, I can say that Onis are quite a bit slubbier than PBJs.

The 007 may have a higher rise which is a bummer as I was hoping it to be the same as the 005.

actually I dig that, always read that the 005's are too low rise...

well actually the jeans will have about the same rise and prob slimmer on everything thats the same with the xx005 measurement, obviously these jeans will shrink more as the waist and inseam prewash are bigger...get it?

The 007 may have a higher rise which is a bummer as I was hoping it to be the same as the 005. I hope the sample is not representative of the final product. Here is the reply from Gordon about the fit:

Here are the measurments of the sample we have and the 005. Waiting to hear back from PBJ if this sample is accurate.

Regards,

Gordon

XX-005 w32 pre-wash

Waist: 34.5"

Frt rise: 10.25"

Back rise: 14.25"

Upper thigh: 12.5"

Knee: 17.5"

Leg opening: 18"

Inseam: 35.5"

XX-007 w32 pre-wash

Waist-35

Frontrise-10.75

Backrise-14.75

Upperthigh-12.5

Knee-9

Legopening-9

Inseam-36.25

They look nice but having smurfy blue legs after a long day is just not for me. Imagine if you wore those with white boxers?

Wearing white boxers is a bad idea in the first place. :)

Ayn - The PBJ rise isn't that bad actually, in fact it's pretty similar to the rise of my SDAs.

XX-007 w32 pre-wash

Waist-35

Frontrise-10.75

Backrise-14.75

Upperthigh-12.5

Knee-9

Legopening-9

Inseam-36.25

i think that's meant to be 18?

edit* i guess they measure it like that sometimes?

i put off the supermarket thread entirely so i wouldn't want to buy more shit...i think i might have to do the same for superdenim.

Updates posted on the BIG sight:

Yellow leather patch replaced with aged brown leather patch

Only 125 peices produced for worldwide sales

Pure Blue Japan Jeans XX-007

Price: $255.00