new pbj model

nettiemoore

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a hundred percent sure, i was having a talk with the guy at BIG about them. he told me these were temporary and that pbj has going to make some sort of accurate in the small corner of that leaf sympol they have.

eitherway i just copped a pair cause i like denim

a hundred percent sure, i was having a talk with the guy at BIG about them. he told me these were temporary and that pbj has going to make some sort of accurate in the small corner of that leaf sympol they have.

eitherway i just copped a pair cause i like denim

When you soak them, could you give us an idea about size? I'm nervous I ordered too large.

I was in BiG today and Yuji said that the 007's were still in customs and hopefully will be coming in tommorrow or tuesday. he also said that the sample is not going to be the same as the production model, just a darker leather patch supposedly made out of sheepskin. he also has a sample patch to show the way the denim is going to fade.

sorry didn't have a camera to snap any pics.

If I have the 005bk do you think its stupid to buy these too? I can't tell from the pics, but these look almost black? Or am I mistaken?

not at all they will definatly fade differently from the 005bk, plus i thought they were gonna be really dark looking in person almost black, but there not at all just a deep indigo color. If you like the cut and fit of the 005 then you should probably get these.

I put in an order for a pair, but I'm worried about fit.

I can't quite button the top button on a pair of 34" Sugar Cane Okinawas and they're snug everywhere else, though the 36"s are a little loose all around. I've ordered a pair of XX-007s in a 36, but it looks like they're running a bit larger in the waist than the Sugar Canes.

Does anyone with a pair of XX-005s and a pair of Sugar Cane Okinawas (or anything like that) know if I've ordered the wrong size?

Halp, they're gonna wash my jeans tomorrow! Have I screwed up?

Bumped out of desperation, and cause the thread is live!

according to the website its a USA only release due to the high number of orders BIG got

^ yeah, but if you read further down, they kept some of the 007's in tokyo for their flagshipstore for exhibition... these will arrive in the states later...

Nah, hot one wash shrinks the hell out of them gets all of the work done for you so you dont have to do it at home in the bathtub, read about it on the website it goes into more detail.

ok for the record moondog, had the wrong information on the 007's.

they have not come into BIG as of yet and are still stuck in customs. they've been there for some time now stuck in customs limbo. the guys over at BIG have been calling over there but customs have not checked the package out yet. Gordon will do an email blast as soon as they come in.

ok for the record moondog, had the wrong information on the 007's.

they have not come into BIG as of yet and are still stuck in customs. they've been there for some time now stuck in customs limbo. the guys over at BIG have been calling over there but customs have not checked the package out yet. Gordon will do an email blast as soon as they come in.

Is that so? I'm pretty sure they had a pair when I was there this weekend. Maybe it was just for display.

yeah the pair they had was just a sample model. the final run will have the darker tan deer skin patch on them.

emaze did Gordon have any new ETA on the jeans? i would really much like them home before next friday, if not then i have to find other alternatives for the birthday im going to...

He didn't have a time on the 007's. They were expected some time ago and the second shippment was due this week. But customs is backed up at this moment so it's taking much longer. He said they have never had to wait so long on an order before.

Hopefully this week, but it's really up in the air. My fingers are crossed that everything works out. DAMN THOSE NEW JAPANESE SNIFFING DENIM DOGS! THEY'RE MESSING UP EVERYTHING!!!