Sign in to follow this  
kritikal

slip-on vans

i went to a concert this past weekend and this dude's vans, or at least i thought they were vans, caught my attention. they were slipons and had some some sort of diamond pattern on it.....kinda like what you see on cardigans (i think). i think they were purple and also some other shade of purple. anybody know if these were vans or whatever shoe are?

Workman's balance in Eastridge carries Alife shoes, or they used to.

they might be emerica slip on they have ones where the front panel is a pattern, not exactly sure what the pattern is though

Just wanted to help with a picture of the shoes

I guess it is the ones in the lower right corner

563771801.jpg

its looks like the ones one the bottom left and right corners, but the colors dont seem to match what i saw. i remember it being a darker shade of purple

You're right, Vans made argyle slip-ons too. I they came in a grey/black/red colorway and in a shade of purple with other colors like you described. I'm pretty sure it was purple (i'm colorblind hehehe.) I don't think they're in production anymore.

now where can i get my hands on these?

you can get them on

gKkC9LJIRtc

i just picked up a pair of green argyle patterned alife's on sale for $30 this past weekend. looks like i went to TRUE at the right time.

vans vault had some dope argyle ones

one was a muave/purpleish color, slightly shiny

Someone mentioned a while back about slipons with wax on the front. I think it was melted candle wax or something, and supposedly it looks cool. Does anyone have any information about or how to achieve this?

Someone mentioned a while back about slipons with wax on the front. I think it was melted candle wax or something, and supposedly it looks cool. Does anyone have any information about or how to achieve this?

Seriously now. If you cant figure how to achieve that...

vans vault had some dope argyle ones

one was a muave/purpleish color, slightly shiny

yeah they are cool

Did they look like these?

If so, they're about three years old. I tried looking for another pair, but I couldn't find them anywhere.

Guest jmatsu

i actually saw the camo highs at abc like a week ago. they're like toys. not nice at all in person.

while i dislike gola, i must admit that their wingtips look nicer then that of vans.

alifes are ill...vans slip ons are the bast for skating.

that's not true at all. unless by skating you mean longboarding or by bast you mean worst ever.

Love Vans slip-ons - got the brown/beige check, grey Marc Jacobs courdoroy, and just picked up some plain cyan/white ones for a bargain on the weekend.. perfect for summer!

speaking of slip-ons... I'm really pissed at myself for sleeping on Gucci's monogram print ones that came out last spring. they had a white midsole, too. Those would have brought me to a whole nother level of stuntastic