slip-on vans

kritikal

i went to a concert this past weekend and this dude's vans, or at least i thought they were vans, caught my attention. they were slipons and had some some sort of diamond pattern on it.....kinda like what you see on cardigans (i think). i think they were purple and also some other shade of purple. anybody know if these were vans or whatever shoe are?

Just wanted to help with a picture of the shoes

I guess it is the ones in the lower right corner

563771801.jpg

You're right, Vans made argyle slip-ons too. I they came in a grey/black/red colorway and in a shade of purple with other colors like you described. I'm pretty sure it was purple (i'm colorblind hehehe.) I don't think they're in production anymore.

Someone mentioned a while back about slipons with wax on the front. I think it was melted candle wax or something, and supposedly it looks cool. Does anyone have any information about or how to achieve this?

Seriously now. If you cant figure how to achieve that...

Guest jmatsu

i actually saw the camo highs at abc like a week ago. they're like toys. not nice at all in person.

while i dislike gola, i must admit that their wingtips look nicer then that of vans.