Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, looks like you guys better have the administrator disable all these guys accounts like you had them do to mine for giving their HONEST OPINIONS. And big thanks to AYN for giving me negative rep for my original post "Dope jeans, but way overpriced."

And another big thanks to KIYA for taking my confidential email and reposting it in this thread. Too bad you didn't post the other emails I sent you about how I thought your jeans were very cool. Guess I won't be buying anymore Nudie Jeans off your site... I hope for the sake of your business that you're a lot more discreet with your customers personal information than you are with mine. Good luck to you all, I'm assuming you'll probably get all your buddies to me more negative rep for this post and have my account disabled again, but sometimes you just gotta say fuck it and say what's on your mind. Like I started out my original post "DOPE JEANS", yes I like them and I think they're cool. Peace.

Relax bro, they're just jeans.

Uh oh, looks like you guys better have the administrator disable all these guys accounts like you had them do to mine for giving their HONEST OPINIONS. And big thanks to AYN for giving me negative rep for my original post "Dope jeans, but way overpriced."

And another big thanks to KIYA for taking my confidential email and reposting it in this thread. Too bad you didn't post the other emails I sent you about how I thought your jeans were very cool. Guess I won't be buying anymore Nudie Jeans off your site... I hope for the sake of your business that you're a lot more discreet with your customers personal information than you are with mine. Good luck to you all, I'm assuming you'll probably get all your buddies to me more negative rep for this post and have my account disabled again, but sometimes you just gotta say fuck it and say what's on your mind. Like I started out my original post "DOPE JEANS", yes I like them and I think they're cool. Peace.

Repped! ;)

I'm digging the jeans, quite a bit.. and 400 dollars while expensive, is to be expected of a limited edition run of jeans. Shame the 21cm fit isn't for me, or I'd be on a pair myself.

damn the block is hot..........

careful people might get their SExIH jeans jacked as they walk outside the store by groups of 4 to 5 120lb dudes wearing skinny raw denim, wing + horn tigerfleece, white AA tees and chukas carying pocket knives, baseball bats and chains. those self edge mafia guys are crazy.

someone just get a nice pic of it all and through it in the waywt thread when it happens.

Psshh - If you're smart, you'll know which groups to avoid by the pocket-knife atari.

Shit. I want to come to SF just because of the potential yo-yo orgy. I've never yoyoed with people in raw denim before. Sounds like it'd be a lot better. I think a lot higher of selfedge now knowing they're associated with yoyoing.

Shit. I want to come to SF just because of the potential yo-yo orgy. I've never yoyoed with people in raw denim before. Sounds like it'd be a lot better. I think a lot higher of selfedge now knowing they're associated with yoyoing.

Associated?

We're more than associated.

http://www.anti-yo.com

Jon Dobrowolski from Overdye Magazine drops by today to check out the SEXIH..

snipshot_d4fwr7oc5vq-773718.jpg

snipshot_d412fi228npa-773593.jpg

I'll challenge him to a thin battle... :rolleyes:

I've "helped" both of these men into very tight jeans and i can attest to the fact that Sidney would win the Thin Battle by half a size.

wowee, those jeans look tight. I wonder if my monstrous thighs are going to fit in those. I've always thought Dior 21cm had a 21cm (8.5in) leg opening, similar to the Imperial Duke. I might have to go with some standard 634s instead. :(

Kiya, will you be posting proportions of the sexihos like with your other jeans in the online store?

ps. AUD is at 80.5cents and holding. Analysts are prediciting it could hit 82 in three months.

C'mon guys... they are Dior cut. Your thighs will feel the pain of a million sufu fits whence you place your leghs through these SExIHo's.

It'll be tight, but the pain is glorious.

It doesn't have a mechanism that prevents you from wearing it at the waist though. You'll have to wear it a bit proper for a week anyway... once the waist stretches you'll be able to have them slung a bit--I doubt anyone can have these slouch unless they sized up one or two.

I always kinda assumed that the 21cm was a normalish cut :P

I sort of thought that too. 19cm for all those skinny people. 21s for those not-so skinny people who want to fit into slim jeans.

The Sufu fit for the waist isn't too bad since I know waists stretch out. But for the thighs? If your legs stick out like you've got a pair of plaster casts on and you think the outer seam is going to bust if you squat down and if your feet start looking purple because not enough blood is flowing down there, then yeah, might be too tight for me.

Nothing beats trying them on, but I guess the next best thing is to try and get as many dimensional measurements as possible and compare them to jeans you already have.

Tayson just dropped by, he didn't have as hard of a time getting into these, he might actually be able to get into a 28, if he doesn't eat for a week.

snipshot_d4ucrd0safu-777613.jpg

snipshot_d410c3f0405h-777695.jpg

DSC05261-702943.JPG

Tayson just dropped by, he didn't have as hard of a time getting into these, he might actually be able to get into a 28, if he doesn't eat for a week.

snipshot_d410c3f0405h-777695.jpg

DSC05261-702943.JPG

Holy hell! That patch looks 2/3rds the size of the pack pocket! How big is that patch? I know it's thick and the back pockets are smaller (ala DH) but that thing looks huge!

And the belt loops look hugemungous too!