late night thread

M.O.A

its fucking 2 am and i am in the library studying for a huge journalism test called the LSDT....6 hours 40 minutes til i get this fucking thing over with....

until then it is a studying nightmare.

someone want to clarify to me what a dangling modifier is?

What are you doing?

i didn't know you were in journalism too, kix.

a dangling modifier is when a noun doesn't match with the verb it's attached to. http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts/grammar/g_dangmod.html

ie: having studied the effects of poverty, the report was critical of the government's inaction. (a report can't study the effects of poverty)

i'm studying for my fluid dynamics test on thursday. Moody diagram, anyone?moody.png

Yay... I'm not the only one who has taken fluids (a few years ago though... have changed to law). I miss fluids. Maybe not as much as finite element analysis though. Good luck.

I feel stupid because I take pictures all day... instead of doing formulas.

fuck that.

what you do is vastly more rewarding and important then some fucking science and/or lame print journalism.

fuck college

studying sucks a dick

lifetime pilling up

I SECOND THAT!

sort of....as a freshman in journalism school, it's.....aight so far

first year j-school is the stupidest thing ever. it gets more exciting and creative after you're done with your fucking reporting fundamentals 101. i'm going in fourth year and our class will be the masthead for the canadian equivalent of the columbia review of journalism. talk about pressure....