Sign in to follow this  
Caps Lock

18+ Events In NYC This Weekend

As the topic is stated, my good friend from Las Vegas is coming in and I wanna show her a good time. Shes into clubs and whatnot, the music can be anything as long as its something thats danceable. The only issue is that shes 18 which can only lead to 18+ events. Also, does anybody know about any good artshows coming up? Apparently she loves artshows also. Thanks ahead!

ive got a fine work of art available for a private showing, sure to please even the most discerning female eye, have her hit me up 718 323-4562

since shes into art or whatever maybe some art shows in chelsea will be to her liking...i also think the guggenheim is free on friday nights...probably something going on in hipserville williamsburg just look it up

I found studio B is hosting some events, but does anybody know any that might more hip hop oriented? Cause Studio B's stuff is mostly indie and electro but I dont know if she is into that.

1) its the MoMA that's free Friday nights, but it's always a mad house. but if you don't mind that, then go.

2) Studio B is 21+ on friday, and saturday which is 18+ is gonna be almost entirely electronica stuff.