kauflust

Movies that Make You Tear Up

that episode of futurama when leela gets stung by the bee. that shit is powerful.

Dude fucking saddest movie. Everyone I went with basically cried guys and girls

I watched with my best friend right like a day or two after his dad died and that scene where adam sandler is standing in front of his dads grave... both of us had our head in our hands. It was terrible! I was seriously shedding tears.

Forest gump always puts a lump in my throat. At the end after the bus leaves with forest jr. and he is sitting there watching the feather blow away...that makes me emo everytime.

The book that puts tears in my eyes is "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Expurey

Man On Fire most definitely

also Reign over Me was sad

Leon (the professional) is a definite

ET I break up when the kids are rescuing the resurrected ET from the Nasa tent city or whatever and they have that sick bike scene

Life is Beautiful

Rudy does it to me too

1 liter of tears, definitely, though not a film.

remember to watch it alone

"i am sam", though i can't remember why anymore

don't know why, but the movie "crash" got me worked up, especially when Thandie Newton got violated. Didnt make me cry tho.

Seems like Grave of the Fireflies is a real tearjerker. Will start my Studio Ghibli dvd boxset marathon with that show

I'm gonna win the "lamest sufu kid ever" award, but the end of harry potter 4 when cedric diggory's dad sees his son dead. strongly reminiscent of sean penn's performance in Mystic River. Anyone who's ever been to a young kids funeral should lose his shit at these scenes.

1 liter of tears, definitely, though not a film.

remember to watch it alone

"i am sam", though i can't remember why anymore

don't know why, but the movie "crash" got me worked up, especially when Thandie Newton got violated. Didnt make me cry tho.

Seems like Grave of the Fireflies is a real tearjerker. Will start my Studio Ghibli dvd boxset marathon with that show

i can't really think of any other studio ghibli that's a tearjerker, though. but, do the marathon anyway. highly recommended.

ooh,

We Are Marshall is my new recent one.

other than that,

anything with animals.

and I agree,

Hardball!

we just finished watching forrest gump continually over a week of standardized testing

even though i missed most the movie just watching the end made me bawl in class.

I think the first time I actually cried during a movie was while watching Tru Confessions with Shia LaBeouf hahahahahahahaha. oh man oh man.

Dancer in the Dark got me really bad, I think I cried through about half of the movie and then at least an hour afterwards O_O

I almost had a tear for Will Ferrell in Stranger than Fiction. Almost. And for Will Ferrell for christ sakes. Fuck, I'm such a pussy.

Eight Below, I don't like animals dying on film very upsetting.

Eight Below, I don't like animals dying on film very upsetting.

Seconded ... fuck that movie was awful, i'm such a vagina it hurts.

Steel Magnolias??? (jk)

morvern callar

magnolia

21 grams

21 grams was really great even though I didn't cry...

But I cried when I watched Babel, by the same director...I think during the scenes where Brad Pitt is crying while he's talking with his son on the phone and when the mexican woman is searching for the kids in the desert, almost everyone in the cinema cried...never seen so many people cry honestly

shawshank

edward scissorhands

braveheart

not a movie, but the happy prince by oscar wilde (short story) is the saddest and most touching thing I've read

John De Florette