Movies that Make You Tear Up

kauflust

Dude fucking saddest movie. Everyone I went with basically cried guys and girls

I watched with my best friend right like a day or two after his dad died and that scene where adam sandler is standing in front of his dads grave... both of us had our head in our hands. It was terrible! I was seriously shedding tears.

Forest gump always puts a lump in my throat. At the end after the bus leaves with forest jr. and he is sitting there watching the feather blow away...that makes me emo everytime.

The book that puts tears in my eyes is "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Expurey

1 liter of tears, definitely, though not a film.

remember to watch it alone

"i am sam", though i can't remember why anymore

don't know why, but the movie "crash" got me worked up, especially when Thandie Newton got violated. Didnt make me cry tho.

Seems like Grave of the Fireflies is a real tearjerker. Will start my Studio Ghibli dvd boxset marathon with that show

I'm gonna win the "lamest sufu kid ever" award, but the end of harry potter 4 when cedric diggory's dad sees his son dead. strongly reminiscent of sean penn's performance in Mystic River. Anyone who's ever been to a young kids funeral should lose his shit at these scenes.

1 liter of tears, definitely, though not a film.

remember to watch it alone

"i am sam", though i can't remember why anymore

don't know why, but the movie "crash" got me worked up, especially when Thandie Newton got violated. Didnt make me cry tho.

Seems like Grave of the Fireflies is a real tearjerker. Will start my Studio Ghibli dvd boxset marathon with that show

i can't really think of any other studio ghibli that's a tearjerker, though. but, do the marathon anyway. highly recommended.

I think the first time I actually cried during a movie was while watching Tru Confessions with Shia LaBeouf hahahahahahahaha. oh man oh man.

Dancer in the Dark got me really bad, I think I cried through about half of the movie and then at least an hour afterwards O_O

morvern callar

magnolia

21 grams

21 grams was really great even though I didn't cry...

But I cried when I watched Babel, by the same director...I think during the scenes where Brad Pitt is crying while he's talking with his son on the phone and when the mexican woman is searching for the kids in the desert, almost everyone in the cinema cried...never seen so many people cry honestly

• 4 months later...