kauflust

Movies that Make You Tear Up

any and all movies based off of Nicholas Sparks novels

A Walk to Remember

The Notebook

Message in a Bottle

Im such a sap, I love all his works, trying to read all his novels, my personal favorite though is The Wedding (I was bawling tears of joy in my bed when I finished that book :P )

Also, Bridge to Terabitiha was quite a tear jerker too

Moments in Tekkonkinkreet and Dead Man were poignant for me.

Not trying to be obscure and shit...lots of movies in this thread kill me.

The Land Before Time ftw...

the four brothers

jacky ='[

the end of in the mood for love.

not tears, but i felt seriously weird and disturbed after watching festen (das fest / the celebration), the first of the dogma movies.

oh yeah, speaking of will smith...how about I am legend, when his dog gets bit and then he's sitting there singing "Every little thing...will be alright..." and then he has to strangle his dog to death. I don't think a movie has EVER hit me like that (regardless of it being a retarded movie overall)

Fuck, I mist up just thinking about it.

its because will smith is a pretty damn good actor

i remember one episode of fresh prince, he was reunited with his dad (john amos) and at the end of the episode, his dad ended up deserting him again. There is a dialogue between will and philip banks thats pretty damn good. Right at the end will says some shit about never needing his dad then and not needing him now and as if it were placed there by CG, will sheds a tear. Pretty captivating

whack, but the last scene in 'the sixth sense' where cole is telling his mom that he saw his dead grandmother, and his grandmother wanted him to tell his mom that she made her proud every day. weird, but it always fucking gets to me.

not sure if this is before or after you see the dead biker chillin outside the car.

^ damn, i tear then too. and get goosebumps.

umm, also Tigerland makes me tear up.

edit: and Radio Flyer.

alright, i'm going to sound like a bitch, but the dark knight made me tear up. the very end where batman just tells gordon to blame harvey dent's killings on himself was too much. the fact that he could be that selfless after having fought like crazy to save everyone was too much.

i cried like a ho to click and end of days

Lion King (noooo mufffusssaaaaaaa)

Titanic ( Jack... no.. jack jack... dead )

Remember The Titans

Bucket List

ummm cant remember anymore

i remember one episode of fresh prince, he was reunited with his dad (john amos) and at the end of the episode, his dad ended up deserting him again. There is a dialogue between will and philip banks thats pretty damn good. Right at the end will says some shit about never needing his dad then and not needing him now and as if it were placed there by CG, will sheds a tear. Pretty captivating

damn man i know that episode, when his dad ended up having to goon the trucking trip and he asked phil to break then news to will but will walks in, damn man that had me crying... everytime i see that episode i tear up too, fuck man :(

TheRoadHome.jpg

"The Road Home" (1999), director Zhang Yimou delivers big-time

this is also Zhang Ziyi's first film, and her best in my opinion.

damn man i know that episode, when his dad ended up having to goon the trucking trip and he asked phil to break then news to will but will walks in, damn man that had me crying... everytime i see that episode i tear up too, fuck man :(

made me drop a tear too.. :(

here it is

hu_UpcRBnF0&feature=related

I just watched Running With Scissors, which I sort of assumed would be a comedy because it was marketed as a comedy, but it's just a really depressing movie.

I just watched Running With Scissors, which I sort of assumed would be a comedy because it was marketed as a comedy, but it's just a really depressing movie.

that's how i felt after watching the weatherman.

dude.

fucking whale rider. what a weird ass movie (not necessarily "bad" considering their budget). not tear jerking, but "emotional" relative to the not-so-classic granddaughter vs. grandfather story of a woman (i.e., young girl) demonstrating dominance in a tribe of men (i.e., pussies). no really, it's a pretty cool movie with some artsy ambiance soundtrack.

and new zealand accents. fucking rad.

in the end

when hes talking to her grave

i fucking bawl

infact im getting teary eyed just thinking about it

i want to see reign oer me

to see if it iwll make me not hate adam sandler

yep 2 movies in particular got to me

forest gump - close to the end when he is talking to his wife before and after she died

ladder 49 - the ending also got to me

Trigun the anime series.

I have seen it 2 or 3 times I believe and each time (spoilers ahead by the way) the final Wolfwood episode gets me.

I got through disc 5 of the series earlier this week but have decided to stop since I don't quite feel like crying again.

Pride Of The Yankees (Lou Gehrig Story)

The only movie a man is allowed to shed a tear in.

Today ay ay ay ay.....I am the luckiest est est man in the world ld ld ld ld

the sea inside

i am sam

vanilla sky

about schmidt

return of the king (ending)

so many more i can't think of right now...

the shawshank redemption

magnolia (when the woman smiles at the camera at the end - so good)

big fish

my dog skip

american beauty

the fountain

sunshine, but only when i watch it on blu-ray and on a sick tv. shit is overwhelmingly beautiful

Not a movie, but the last episode of Six Feet Under really got to me. Not full-on crying, but I got a knot in my throat. Now when I hear that "Breathe" song, I well up all over.