Movies that Make You Tear Up

kauflust

the four brothers

jacky ='[

oh yeah, speaking of will smith...how about I am legend, when his dog gets bit and then he's sitting there singing "Every little thing...will be alright..." and then he has to strangle his dog to death. I don't think a movie has EVER hit me like that (regardless of it being a retarded movie overall)

Fuck, I mist up just thinking about it.

its because will smith is a pretty damn good actor

i remember one episode of fresh prince, he was reunited with his dad (john amos) and at the end of the episode, his dad ended up deserting him again. There is a dialogue between will and philip banks thats pretty damn good. Right at the end will says some shit about never needing his dad then and not needing him now and as if it were placed there by CG, will sheds a tear. Pretty captivating

whack, but the last scene in 'the sixth sense' where cole is telling his mom that he saw his dead grandmother, and his grandmother wanted him to tell his mom that she made her proud every day. weird, but it always fucking gets to me.

not sure if this is before or after you see the dead biker chillin outside the car.

alright, i'm going to sound like a bitch, but the dark knight made me tear up. the very end where batman just tells gordon to blame harvey dent's killings on himself was too much. the fact that he could be that selfless after having fought like crazy to save everyone was too much.

i remember one episode of fresh prince, he was reunited with his dad (john amos) and at the end of the episode, his dad ended up deserting him again. There is a dialogue between will and philip banks thats pretty damn good. Right at the end will says some shit about never needing his dad then and not needing him now and as if it were placed there by CG, will sheds a tear. Pretty captivating

damn man i know that episode, when his dad ended up having to goon the trucking trip and he asked phil to break then news to will but will walks in, damn man that had me crying... everytime i see that episode i tear up too, fuck man :(

damn man i know that episode, when his dad ended up having to goon the trucking trip and he asked phil to break then news to will but will walks in, damn man that had me crying... everytime i see that episode i tear up too, fuck man :(

made me drop a tear too.. :(

here it is

hu_UpcRBnF0&feature=related

dude.

fucking whale rider. what a weird ass movie (not necessarily "bad" considering their budget). not tear jerking, but "emotional" relative to the not-so-classic granddaughter vs. grandfather story of a woman (i.e., young girl) demonstrating dominance in a tribe of men (i.e., pussies). no really, it's a pretty cool movie with some artsy ambiance soundtrack.

and new zealand accents. fucking rad.

in the end

when hes talking to her grave

i fucking bawl

infact im getting teary eyed just thinking about it

i want to see reign oer me

to see if it iwll make me not hate adam sandler

yep 2 movies in particular got to me

forest gump - close to the end when he is talking to his wife before and after she died

ladder 49 - the ending also got to me

Trigun the anime series.

I have seen it 2 or 3 times I believe and each time (spoilers ahead by the way) the final Wolfwood episode gets me.

I got through disc 5 of the series earlier this week but have decided to stop since I don't quite feel like crying again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...